17

"I like Dak-ho but I guess I also like Taehyung," I confessed. "The thing is that I am confused. Who do I love ? Liza" Liza gazed at me. "Confused about who do you like whether it Dak-Ho or Taehyung" Liza said as I nodded.

"What is the confusion?" She asked "I just don't know Liza, the thing is that Dak-Ho, he make me blush, he winks at me and all which makes my heart flutters, I just want to be with him because he has been through so much, and I really want to be with him, and let him know that he is not alone, I talk with him normally and with Taehyung it is completely different"

"Different how?" Liza asked "Look I know what and how it is different between Taehyung and Dak-ho, I just want to hear from you. That is it" Liza said. "I can have eye contact with Dak-ho while talking and I don't feel nervous but with Taehyung I can't, I can not see his eyes and talk, I feel nervous. Whenever Taehyung does little things like take example of today he held the door for me, it made me feel a lot of butterflies in my stomach, when we had our first every eye contact today, I just wanted to keep looking at his eyes, a part of me did not wanted to break the eye contact. I feel shy when I catch him looking at me, which is why I look away, I stumble on my words when he looks at me , or when I talk with him."

I stopped and looked at Liza who just snapshotted my picture from the face time, she was smiling. "What?" I asked, "Nothing." She said, as there was something going inside her head, she shook off her thoughts "What are you thinking about?" I raised my eyebrow "nothing"

"Okay so what do you think? Who do I love? Or who is the best out of those two" I asked her " Y/n , I think that Dak-ho is not right for you . I believe that Taehyung is way better than Dak-Ho and he is the one . I have reasons, Dak-Ho has hurted you a lot, he has said things which are just toxic, I remember he hit you on the back, just because you were not listening to him. Dak-Ho did try to be nice with you, but he could not and he always ended up hurting you in many ways. He called you useless and he just lied about you asking for help during the test whereas he was the one who asked you for help because he did not study. Dak-ho has caused nothing but making you sad and questioning yourself whether you are perfect or not, or you should change and all. I am sorry to say this but Dak-ho is an asshole " Liza spoke as I kept quiet

"Taehyung is different, he will never hurt you, he will not be the reason you are sad, but the reason to make you smile. Taehyung will make you feel special and I don't think that he will ever call you things which will make you doubt yourself. You even told me that he always smiles whenever he talks with you. You even told me that when you both first texted you made you smile and laugh a lot" She said as she looked at me.

"You need some time to think about the things I told you and you also need time to get clear with your feelings because I know that you have lost interest in Dak-ho and your crush on him has begun to decrease." Liza said

"Yes I need time to think , this is a lot to understand. I need time" I said , Liza nodded "I am Team Taehyung" Liza said as I smiled. "Think about it, and chill don't worry much , we will know who is the right person as the time passes by, look I am not supporting Taehyung also maybe he turned out different but the thing is that we just need to wait and see. And Y/n don't you think you care a lot about that Dak-ho, anyways I need to go so you can think peacefully, okay bye love ya" She ended the call.

I kept my phone on the nightstand, as I lied down on my bed , thinking about everything, Liza was right, Dak-Ho is an asshole, whom I care a lot about just because I don't want to hurt him but he was the one who backstabbed me and hurt me much more than my imagination. Even I believe that Taehyung will never do things that Dak-ho did.

I need to clean my head.

◦ ︵ 𓇼 ﹒ ⬭

Author note 💌: keep on smiling. Your smile matters

Thank you for reading- who do I love?

Please do vote and comment down

💜Borahae💜

◦ ︵ 𓇼 ﹒ ⬭