24

"We have reached" we both stopped in front of my house. "Thank you for walking me home Tae" I said, as he gazed at me. "Your most welcome beautiful" He smiled at me. "Here take your hoodie" I said as I was about to remove the hoodie and hand it to him.

"No need to give me my hoodie back" He said, as I looked at him confusedly. "But it is yours" I spoke as I heard him sighed, as he leaned a little close to my face "I know it is mine beautiful, you can keep the hoodie it looks cute on you" his warm breath touched my face, as my heart began to beat fast when he looked at me. My eyes immediately met his eyes. I don't know about him but I was completely lost in his dark brown eyes.

"Okay?" He raised his eyebrows at me, making me come back to my senses. "Huh?.. Yeah" I muttered not knowing what he said. His hand reached my hair and he ruffled my hair before muttering 'cute'. "Go inside beautiful , I will get going now, see you tomorrow at college" he said as I simply nodded. He began to walk when I said "Tae, text me when you reach home" He turned around and flashed his famously infamous boxy smile at me. "Sure" He said. "Have a good night, sleep well." he added. "You too" he nodded his head , as he waved me goodbye. I walked inside the house, I cannot wait to share each and every single thing to Liza.

I walked towards my room, before telling my mom I am home. I closed the door behind me before jumping on my bed and taking my phone calling Liza, after about some rings she finally picked up.

"Spill the tea" Liza said as soon as she picked up the call. "How did you know I have something to tell you?" I raised my eyebrows "by your face, now spill the tea" She gazed at me.

-

"So the hoodie you are wearing is his," Liza pointed at me. "Yes, he told me to keep it because I look cute." I looked down at my hand. "Someone is blushing hard," Liza teased me. " What are you thinking about?" she asked. "Liza it is just about Taehyung" I looked at her.

"What about him?" she raised her eyebrows "Liza you know he has the best and the cutest smile, his smile can make anyone fall in love with them" A smile appeared on my face when I remembered his boxy smile.

"Okay so what are you thinking about?" She asked. "Liza, I just want him to smile his whole life even though I am not the reason behind his smile. Seeing him smile and be happy in the future is all I want. Even if I am not the reason behind his smile I am fine with it because that smile of his meant the world to me. I just wish him to have the best life ahead even if that life does not have me in it. I am fine with it. I just want the best for him, nothing else" Even I don't know why I had tears forming in my eyes.

˖ ࣪𓂃 ✧ 테디 ! ᐢ • ˕ • ᐢ ✧𓂃 ˖ ࣪
Author note 💌:don't stop unless and until you are proud of yourself
Updates from now onwards on
- every Monday, Wednesday, sometime even Friday
💜Borahae💜
˖ ࣪𓂃 ✧ 테디 ! ᐢ • ˕ • ᐢ ✧𓂃 ˖