13

"Y/n honey get up, it is your first day, the summer break is over!" I heard my mom shouting from outside. "I am up!" I said as I got up from my bed. "Why are summer break over so soon, i don't want to go to college" I faked cried as I walked inside my bathroom as I did my everyday routine, I came out of the bathroom and walked to my closet and took out a Arnim long sleeve grey top and i pulled out Fallout Mid rise cargo green pants.

I curled my hair a little at the end, I wanted to keep my hair down and not tie them or anything. I put on my clothes and after that I wore white sports shoes. I took my bag and walked out of my room. I headed downstairs. "Good morning Mom and dad" I greeted my parents.

"So are you excited about going back to college?" My dad asked as I sat beside him. "Yes, just because i made friends" I smiled "That is great" My dad smiled. "Here is your breakfast" my mom placed down pancakes and bacon.

"Thank you mom" I smiled at her, as I began eating. "I have already eaten so now i will go to work , bye sweethearts" My dad got up from his chair as he placed a kiss on my forehead and gave my mom a kiss. We both smiled at him and bid goodbye to him. "Are you excited to see Dak-ho?" My mom asked. Okay yes i have told my mom about me having a crush on him "maybe yes" I answered as my mom chuckled at my answer. "Okay eat now"

I walked to my classroom , thinking that I will be the first person to come, but nope the lights were on and there was an unfamiliar face in my class, is he a new admission. I raised my eyebrows , as I walked inside just to see Mrs. Lim. "Hey Y/n , this is James, new student of your class please take care of him and please talk with him" Mrs. Lim smiled at me before leaving the class.

Okay that was a bit weird. "Hey James , I am Jung Y/n nice to meet you" I smiled at him. "Nice to meet you too" He smiled back "Do you know anyone from the class before?" I asked him "Yes, I know Taehyung" he said "Kim Taehyung?" I asked as he nodded "How?" I was confused which is why i asked

"Taehyung and I had classes together , for us college started two weeks before so that we can catch up on the portion" Oh now I understand. "Oh wow that is great and which subjects did you take?" I asked him "I am a full science student but I took IT instead of Biology"

"Oh that we both share IT class together" I smiled "wow that is great" He smiled back at me. Okay now what should I talk about, do you have any more friends in our class? Why did he choose this college? Are you taking language classes?

My thoughts were stopped when James said "Taehyung was right about you" Huh Taehyung talked about me ? "What did he say?" i glanced at him "he said that you always talk with your new students so that they do not feel left out or they don't feel like an alien in the class and they get comfortable with you" James said.

"And you agree with whatever he said?" I asked as James nodded "yes I do, you are really a good person Y/n like Taehyung said" Okay what did Taehyung say about me to James ? I wanted to ask but that was when Josh and Noah entered the class. "Hey! Josh and Noah" I smiled at them. "Hey Y/n" they smiled back "Oh guys meet James he is our new classmate" I introduced them with James, and the next thing I knew they were already talking. We all quickly bonded with James

He was really fun to talk with. We were laughing when the door opened and I saw Taehyung and Jimin . I flashed both of them a smile "Good morning" I said cheerfully "Good morning Y/n-issi" Jimin wished me. "Morning Y/n" Taehyung spoke in his deep voice, he smiled a little at me.

After those two sat down, we all heard a bang , yup it was Dak-Ho. I knew it because he is the one who always bangs the door. "Does he always enter like this?" Taehyung muttered to Jimin who nodded. "Morning Dak-Ho" I smiled at him "Morning, oh a new kid" he said as he looked at James.

James was about to say something when the door again opened. "Madison" I smiled at her. "Y/n" she smiled back. "How are you feeling?" I asked her "Way better than before" I got up as she hugged me.

Of course I hugged her back. After that we sat down and began to talk until the teacher came and began her lecture.

"Guys have you seen Taehyung?" I asked as I entered my classroom, "Nope, I did not," Dak-ho said. "Jimin, have you seen Taehyung?" I asked Jimin who just came from somewhere. "Nope, why are you asking?" Jimin raised his eyebrows.

"I need to give him these forms and need him to fill them right now and then take him to Mrs. Lim" I said as I showed Jimin the sheets. "I don't know where he is but I guess you should check the art room , he might be there or he might be clicking pictures of the sky up on the terrace" Jimin smiled at me. "Thank you" I smiled at him before going to the terrace which just one floor up, I scanned the whole terrace but he was not here

Then I went to the art room which was on the 4th floor but nope Taehyung was not here also. I was about to go to my classroom because I could not find him, when I heard a soft, sweet and rich sound coming from the music room. I did not know why I wanted to go and check inside the music room. From where the music was coming, I opened the door a little just to see Taehyung sitting and playing the piano.

Woah, this guy knows how to play the piano. I don't know a thing about piano or about the sound but right now I just felt like listening to the piece of music which Taehyung was playing. Not going to lie, listening to the piano made me feel calm and relaxed and I just wanted to listen to the music. Yeah I was kinda spying on him playing the piano but It is not my fault. I wanted to just stay there and listen to him playing the piano, that was when a few college students bumped into me, making me fall inside the music room and also making Taehyung stop playing and he gazed at me.

I know that he might be shocked and surprised to see me here. "Y/n" He got up and came to me. As I got up quickly, "hi Taehyung" "Are you alright?" He asked me. "Yes I am" I quickly said "What are you doing here?" He asked

"Okay I was so not spying at you playing the piano, I came here to give you these paper that are given by Mrs. Lim and she wants you to complete them right now and she also wants you to meet her" I quickly handed him the paper

"Okay but I don't have a pen" He looks at me. "Here" I handed him the pen which was in my hand. "Thank you" He muttered as he began to fill in the form. "So did you listen to me playing the piano?" he gazed at me. "Yes I did sorry" I said after fighting away millions of thoughts. "Did you like what I played?" He looked at the form and filled it. "Hmm... do you want me to tell you the truth?" He gazed at me for a few seconds and then he gazed back at the form and he filled it. "Yes of course"

"It was really great whatever you played really made me feel calm and I wanted to keep on listening to the piece you were playing" I said. Taehyung smiled at me "I am glad that you liked it"

He handed me the paper, which he just filled. "You need to go to see Mrs.Lim, she is on the 2nd floor" I took the papers. "Okay then meet you later" I said, as I quickly walked towards the door. "Y/n" His voice stopped me. "You don't have to say sorry to me, you can listen to me , playing the piano anytime you want to."

A blush appeared on my cheeks

◦ ︵ 𓇼 ﹒ ⬭

Author note 💌: if no one said this to you i am , you are perfect just the way you are no need to change for anyone .

Thank you for reading- who do I love?

Please do vote and comment down

💜Borahae💜

◦ ︵ 𓇼 ﹒ ⬭