25

-Taehyung point of view-

I just entered my house. "I am back" I said as my mother gazed at me. "Welcome back Taehyung" My mother came towards me handing me a glass of water. "So how was your basketball practice with Jimin?" My mother asked.

"It was great but mom I did not have my practice with Jimin." I kept the glass on the table. "Not with Jimin then with whom?" Mom looked at me confused. "With Y/n" I smiled as I remembered, her little pout on her lips while she said "come on Taehyung I can not do it" I giggled remembering how hard she worked to beat my score, she was pouting all the time when she could not shoot the ball in the basket. It was worth seeing her smile , when she won, even though I was not playing nicely, just for her to win.

"Taehyung" My mom patted me, making me gaze at her. "Yeah?". "What are you thinking about?" she asked "Nothing" I shrugged off my thought. "Alright then go to your room and sleep, you have college tomorrow" I nodded as I walked upstairs to my bedroom.

Locking the door behind me, I took my phone out and kept it on the nightstand, I had already text Y/n that I am home, when I was about to enter the house.

Y/n, I have been thinking about her since the day she heard me play the piano at the college music room. There is something which is different about her, she is an amazing girl. First I thought oh she is perfect, she knows swimming and she is even intelligent.

However when I came to know about her, by talking with her , I came to know that she is also imperfect like I am. She told me about how hard she tried to win the swimming competition but ended up failing. Which is completely alright, no one in this world is perfect and I appreciate her , I appreciate that is not like others who fake everything.

I feel delighted whenever she shares things with me , even if they are the little things which does not make sense, I can listen to her all day long without getting bored, her overthinking is really crazy, but I really enjoy listening to her overthinking.

She is beautiful in the way she is. She looked pretty when she had the sparks in her eyes whenever she used to talk about the things she loved to do. She could make people happy and smile even though she is sad by her talks.

Nope, she is not just pretty for the way she looked but she was beautiful and pretty deep down. Her giggles, her eye smile make my heart beat like crazy. If I close my eyes I can imagine her smiling.

"What have you done to me Y/n?" I smiled before closing my eyes.

-point of view ended-

-author Point of view-

Taehyung's mom stand near Taehyung's door, hearing him giggle and talk few things, a smile pasted on her face, she walked towards her bedroom

-point of view ended-

˖ ࣪𓂃 ✧ 테디 ! ᐢ • ˕ • ᐢ ✧𓂃 ˖ ࣪
Author note 💌: you're freaking special to me!
Updates from now onwards on
 - every monday, wednesday, sometime even friday
💜Borahae💜
˖ ࣪𓂃 ✧ 테디 ! ᐢ • ˕ • ᐢ ✧𓂃 ˖