15

"Yup I am" I said after coming back into my senses. "I am really sorry for bumping into you, the thing is that I was teasing them"-I pointed at Noah and Josh who were behind me- "And they told me to run and I ended up bumping into you trying to save myself" I explained to him.

Taehyung looked at Josh and Noah , before he looked at me. "It is okay, no need to apologize" Taehyung smiled at me. As I sighed in reflex. "So, had a good sleep?" Taehyung asked, he said in a low voice. This low deep voice made me feel chills down my spine. "Ah- Y-yes I had and you?" I said, he smiled at me before nodding. "Yes i did"

"I think we should get back to the class" Josh cleared his throat, making me turn around and nod. "Sure let's go" I gazed back though my shoulder just to see Taehyung gazing at me. I quickly looked in front. "Yes, let's go" Taehyung spoke, I still could feel his eyes on me. I quickly walked towards the classroom, leaving the guys behind.

I came into my classroom, as I took a few deep breaths. Okay calm down Y/n, it was just an eye contact. I said to myself, as I walked and sat at my place. The door opened revealing Taehyung, Josh and Noah. They entered the class, with Jimin , Madison and Dak-ho. I smiled at them "Good morning" I spoke, making them look at me. " Good Morning Y/n" Taehyung smiled, I smiled back at him "Morning morning Y/n" Dak-ho said.

They all walked to their place, Madison came and sat beside me. "Hey girl, how are you?" she asked "I am great, and how was your day yesterday with your friends?" I asked her. "Oh my god, the day was just super duper!, you know we all went bowling and then we went to this theme park and it was just fun, wait let me show you the pictures" She said as she pulled out her phone and showed me the picture.

"Wait, did Dak-ho also go with you?" I asked her as I spotted him in one of the pictures "yes he did come" she answered as I smiled. Madison was showing me the picture when a notification popped up. Kai posted something on Instagram, Madison clicked on the notification and damn "Oh my god he is looking AMAZING!" We both shouted Amazing together as our classmates , all of them looked at us.

"Sorry" I said as Looked at them, I was looking at all of them, especially at the last bench where Dak-ho, James, Jimin and Taehyung were sitting. James and Jimin smiled at us and continued to do their work as Taehyung and Dak-ho were staring at me. I felt like Dak-ho rolled his eyes and continued talking with James about gym.

Taehyung on the other hand looked at me. He smiled at me before mouthing me 'It is fine'. I could feel my cheeks heating up so I looked away.

IT lecture. I am writing notes like always. We started with the e-security chapter, one of my favourite chapters . Ms. lily walked out because some teacher called her out. "Psst Jimin" I called him

"Yes" He looked at me "How about we stay back and complete our project together, like we can get the pointers and we can start to make the presentation" I said. "Yeah that is great, we can finish it here today itself" He smiled "let's tell Taehyung, he needs to know as he is in our group" I said. "Yeah, Taehyung, listen" Jimin called him out "yeah what happened?" Taehyung gazed at Jimin and then at me "We both are planning to complete the presentation today itself by waiting back at the college ,so are you okay with waiting back and completing the project ?" I asked as I gazed at him

"Yes it is fine with me" He smiled at me, I looked at Jimin "Great than let's complete it today" I said, as they both nodded their head

Ms. Lily entered the class "I am sorry about that let's continue" and then Ms. Lily began to teach us.

After sometime

The IT lecture was over, and me, Jimin and Taehyung walked to our classroom and began to complete the presentation. Jimin asked me and Taehyung to collect information about the topic so we both shared Taehyung's laptop and began to collect the information and Jimin, he is checking the reports and typing out important pointers on my laptop.

"Okay we can use this, let's scroll and read the next para" mine and Taehyung's hand both reached the mouse at the same time. Making our hands touch each other, I looked at our hands and so did he and then we both looked at each other for a couple of seconds. "Sorry" we both said together. I quickly removed my hand from the mouse as I looked away 

great it is awkward again 

◦ ︵ 𓇼 ﹒ ⬭

Author note 💌: you are beautiful and a beautiful thing can not be perfect

Thank you for reading- who do I love?

Please do vote and comment down

💜Borahae💜

◦ ︵ 𓇼 ﹒ ⬭