7

Rubbing my eyes I walked back to my class after my IT lecture. Today in IT we started with practical and it was really fun doing the practical after a long time. I pushed my class door lightly as I walked inside the classroom. I sat in my place for a few minutes , I took my bag and placed it on my seat and began to pack my bag. 

I placed my bag on my shoulder as I walked towards my commerce classroom where we will have our business class. I already saw Noah, Josh and Dak-Ho inside the class. Dak-Ho was laughing his ass off as Noah and Josh had a blank expression. "You know how stupid Y/n really is ? She was teaching you both the wrong thing. She does not do a thing in business, you know we had a test yesterday and she was copying from me" Dak-Ho said, I could hear everything that he said. Why is he lying? "She even asked me how to do accounting questions yesterday. How selfish is she? You both know that she never talks with me unless and until she needs something from me"

What the actually hell ? He is lying and calling me selfish. How dare he say that. I was the one who explained to him that accounting concept. He is the selfish one here. I wanted to go inside the class and shout at him but I did not because I knew he did not mean any of the things that he said. He is just broken and there is a thing that broken people can hurt someone by their talks, they enjoy the process of hurting someone. I shrugged off whatever he said about me and walked inside the class while smiling.

"Hey Noah, Dak-ho , Josh" I removed my bag from my shoulder and kept it on the ground as I sat in my place. "Hey Y/n-issi" Josh and Noah smiled back at me. "Okay miss always comes late so let's play hangman" Dak-ho said "yeah let's play" Noah and Josh said together "Y/n?" all the three of them looked at me. "Yeah sure, let's play" I said. "Shall we do brands, flowers, sport ?" Josh asked "Brands!" Dak-Ho and I were both told in sync.

As we look at each other. "Okay brands it is" Josh said. As we all began to play hangman. We played a lot of rounds. The miss entered the class as I was wiping the white board. "Good afternoon miss" We all said as Ms. Yumi wished us back. "Okay so students today we have only a little bit of chapter 3 remaining which I will complete" She said as we all nodded. I walked to my place as I took out my books and began to take down the note which the miss presented.

Later

"Alright so now chapter 3 is completed for the next chapter we are going to change the style of teaching. You all will teach each other the chapter 4- stakeholders and you will be marked on your presentation" Ms. Yumi said, as the four of us gazed at each other. "Wow this is going to be great" Josh said as I nodded "Yup it is"

Ms. Yumi clapped her hands together to gain our attention. "Okay so Y/n you are going to present what is a stakeholder till type of stakeholders that is page number 45 to 48, Dak-Ho you will do the next topic Internal stakeholder page number 49 to 51 , Josh you will do external stakeholders page number 52 and 53 and Noah you will do the activities which can affect the stakeholders page number 54 to 57" We all noticed down the what are we going to do.

"I want you to present this on  Monday, today is Friday so you have a half day and also the weekends to complete this project. I want everyone to complete the project by Monday and you all are going to get marks so make sure to complete it. No excuse Dak-Ho " Ms. Yumi said as Dak-Ho nodded his head. "Alright students now you can leave, the class is over" Ms. Yumi smiled as we nodded. I packed my bag "So Y/n when are you going to complete the project" Noah asked me "Today itself, I have French class to attend in the weekends so yeah today itself" I said

I placed my bag on my shoulders and we all began to walk outside the class. "What about you all?" I asked them  "What??" Dak-ho raised his eyebrows "When are you all going to complete the project?" I gazed at him. "I will try to complete it today itself" Josh said "Yes same" Noah added "and what about you dak-ho?" We all gazed at him

"Bruh.. We have a lot of time, I will do it on Sunday" He shrugged off his shoulder. "Okay now I will get going, my car is here" Dak-ho said as he gazed at the car.  Josh , Noah and I bid goodbyes with him. As soon as Dak-Ho left , we three looked at each other. "So as we three are planning to do our homework today itself we can meet at a café and do our project together" Josh said "That is a great idea, Josh" Noah said "Yes it is we can meet at 6 and do our project together but which café?" I raised my shoulder "how about Meeple café?" Josh suggested "Yes that is great , but we need to tell Dak-ho about this" I said

"Yes , Y/n text him and let him know about our plan" I nodded as I took out my phone and texted Dak-Ho about the plan to meet at meeple at 6 Pm. "Done," I said as I put my phone back inside. "Okay great meet you at 6" we three bid goodbyes to each other.

At 6pm, Meeple café.

I saw Josh and Noah sitting. I walked up towards them. "Hey guys" I sat beside them as they smiled at me "hey y/n" they said "we will start after Dak-ho comes" they said as I removed my laptop and book from the bag.

"Sure," I muttered.

We waited for about 30 minutes. "Y/n did he read the message ?" Josh said as I removed my phone and checked "Nope he did not  , should I call him?" I asked them. "Yeah please it has been 30 minutes" I nodded my head.

 I dialed him, but he did not pick up he kept on cutting the call. I kept my phone back  inside my pocket "I don't think he is coming, guys we should start" I said , nodding their heads as we began to do our project. "Okay let's do it" I turned to my page number and began to read the chapter. 

2 hours later

We all were done with our presentation , right now we were packing our bags to get home. "To be honest I did learn a lot today. I feel like we should come here often to get our work done" Josh said "I know right" we all walked out of the café. We stood outside the café and talked for a bit before going our separate ways.

◦ ︵ 𓇼 ﹒ ⬭

Chapter is completed

Thank you for reading- who do I love?

Please do vote and comment down

New chapter every day

You are perfect , no need to change yourself for anyone

Borahae

◦ ︵ 𓇼 ﹒ ⬭