8

It was Monday again. The weekend really flies by quickly. I woke up 5 minutes after my alarm went off. Today I am feeling very lazy, even  I don't know why I am feeling like that. I got up from my bed and made my bed. I walked into my bathroom and took a quick shower, I got out of my bathroom and walked towards my closet and took out a plain white t-shirt and black jeans. I wore them, then I took out my black shoes and wore them.

I sat on the dressing table , I took my blow dryer out and blew my hair. I tied my hair into a messy bun, as I put on my auburn necklace. I got up from my chair and took my Bose quiet comfort 35 II noise cancelling. Today my mom is not going to drop me to my college as she needed to leave quite early for her work. I think by now she might have left the house, so I walked downstairs.

I found a note on the table and besides that  a  strawberry milkshake with two sandwiches and a fruit bowl. I smiled , when I read the note "Good morning honey, make sure to eat all of this before going to your college , I will come home late so tonight you can go out and have food , I have kept the money inside your wallet , I love you" I sat down on the chair and began to eat whatever my mom made me.

After eating I placed my plates in the sink and washed them. I made sure that everything was locked before leaving my house, I took my bag and keys. I placed my headphones on my head and began to play music on the way to the subway station. The subway station was only about a ten minute walk from my place. After I reached the subway station I took the ticket and waited for my train to come.

My train came in the next five minutes. This is my first time travelling alone in the train. I always travelled with either mom or dad but now they are not here so I am going to my college alone, basically travelling alone. As the train stopped I waited for the doors to open and after that I walked inside the train and sat on the seat, to my surprise the train was not filled it was empty.

This is amazing. More than amazing it is going to be fun 

After some time. I reached the station. I got off the train and walked out of the subway station and made my way to college. Entering the college , I walked to my classroom. I was thinking I was going to be late but no I was wrong I was again the first person to enter my class. I sighed as I opened the classroom door and sat at my place. I contacted Madison yesterday and it turns out that she is not coming today,  as she is having viral fever , so she is taking rest.

I still had my headphones on and was listening to music. When Josh , Noah entered the class. "Woah you two are early" I said as I removed my headphones. "Yes, that is because my mom dropped the both of us here" Noah said as he gazed at Josh and then again at me. "Oh that is great ... I came to the college alone today" I said as they both looked at me. "Why? I mean your mom used to drop you right?" I nodded my head. "Yes , but she needed to go early for work and she is going to come home late tonight" I said

"Oh my that sucks , so what about your dinner?" Josh asked "My mom gave me money so I can eat food outside" I shrugged my shoulders. "You will eat alone?" Noah raised his eyebrows "Yes and it will suck" I muttered. "You know we can eat with you, I mean even my mom asked me to eat out because she will be busy in her work and will come home late so even I have money" Noah smiled "That is a great idea" I smiled back.

"Josh, will you join us?" I gazed at him "Of course , I always have money with me, and I will text my mom that I will eat dinner out just so that you don't feel lonely" Josh smiled. "Thank you" I said as I saw Josh texting his mom. "No need , I am doing this because I am your friend and I don't want you to be all alone" Josh said "She is not alone, I am going with her" Noah said. "Yeah whatever" Josh rolled his eyes.

I chuckled when I saw Josh rolling his eyes and  I know what is going to happen next. "You rolled your eyes at me ? how dare you Josh" Noah raised his voice "Like this" Josh again rolled his eyes. "I swear to god stop rolling eyes at me you , kiddo" Noah said. "Hey how dare you call me kiddo if i am a kiddo you are an oldie" Josh said. Oh boy, the fight is going to start anytime soon. "Okay guys enough of fighting, you both are looking like two kids fighting for toys" I said as they both looked at me "We are not kids!!" both of them shouted as I just giggled

"Yeah sure as you say" I teased them. "Hey guys, what are you talking about?" Josh and Noah looked behind them just to see Jimin. "Hey good morning Jimin" I greeted him "Good morning" he smiled. "Oh we were just talking about having dinner together, because Y/n was going to have her dinner alone. Wanna join?" Josh asked Jimin.

Jimin gazed at me asking for my permission as I smiled and gave him a nod "I would love to" Jimin smiled. And that is how we included almost the entire class, even Dak-ho. "So after the class ends we will hang out and then hangout till the night and have dinner and then go back home. Is this okay with everyone?" Noah asked "Yes it is !" I shouted, as the other looked at me and just giggled

And this is how we made a last minute plan of hangout and having dinner together.

"Okay students, are you all ready for the preparation?" Ms. Yumi asked as she entered the class. "Yes" We muttered in sync. "Okay great. So can we start?" Ms. Yumi asked. "Yes" We answered her. "I am feeling scared" I muttered, as I tapped my legs. "Don't worry you got this" I turned at my side just to see Dak-Ho smiling at me, and he gave me a nod. "Okay Y/n come here and start with your presentation" I gulped before getting up.

I came and stood in front of my class before, plugging the laptop to the projector and presenting the presentation in front of them. I was tapping my legs the whole time. "Okay start" Ms. Yumi said. My eyes were looking at each and everyone's face. I was getting super nervous, until I saw Dak-Ho who was showing me a thumbs up and mouthed me "You got this" I took a few deep breaths before I began the presentation.

To be honest the presentation went pretty well, I explained all the things perfectly. I would say all thanks to Dak-Ho for making me feel light, because of him I could give the presentation perfectly. I removed my laptop and walked to my place. Ms. Yumi smiled while saying "amazing work done Y/n" "Thank you miss" I smiled back at her. "Okay so I would like to recap whatever Y/n said".

Ms. Yumi began to recap whatever I presented. "Great work Y/n" Josh and Noah said "Thank you guys" I smiled at them. I sat at my place, listening to Ms. Yumi. when I felt someone patting my shoulders , I turned to see Dak-Ho. "You really did a good job, your presentation was great.. Y/n-ah" He smiled at me, making my heart skip a beat.

"Okay Dak-ho you are next" Ms. Yumi spoke as he got up "all the best" I said to him "Thank you" He winked at me, he gave me a smile before he began presenting

What in the world is happening ?

Why is my cheeks getting heated up?

◦ ︵ 𓇼 ﹒ ⬭

Author note 💌:You are worth , you are enough , you are loved

Thank you for reading- who do I love?

Please do vote and comment down

💜Borahae💜

◦ ︵ 𓇼 ﹒ ⬭