3

My alarm buzzed, making me wake up from my sleep. I gazed at the clock which showed the time ,6:15. I strengthened myself as soon as I sat on my bed. I yawned as I let my head touch the soft headboard. I closed my eyes for a few seconds and then opened them, as I got off my bed. I quickly made my bed before waking inside my bathroom to get a bath and do my morning routine.

After sometimes

I came outside the bathroom wearing a bathrobe, I walked towards my closet and took out a beige color suit pants and black oversized sweatshirt. I quickly wore it, I tugged on the front part of the oversized sweatshirt inside my pants. I took my white shoes and wore them. I blow dry my hair before tying a high ponytail. I walked downstairs, just to see my dad watching television , and my mom cooking breakfast for us.

"Good morning," I said, gaining my parents' attention. "Morning honey, did you sleep well?" My parents asked "Yup I did" I said. "Great, now both of you come and have your breakfast" My mom said, as I walked towards her , and took plates and bowls in my hand. As my mom served me , my dad and herself breakfast. My mom served us our typical breakfast, which is seaweed soup with turnip which was served with rice and kimchi on the plate. "Thank you for the food" we all said as we began to eat our breakfast.

After sometime

We all finished our breakfast, my dad took our plates and kept it in the sink before he washed the dirty plates and bowls. "Y/n I am going to drop you today" My dad said as he turned off the water tap. "Why? I mean Mom was supposed to drop me off to college" Y/n muttered. "Your mom needs to go early to work today so she can not drop you off, which is why I am taking you," he said.

"Oh okay cool" I muttered as I saw my mom coming downstairs all ready to go to her office. "I will get going now, bye love" My mom said to me and my dad , she smiled at us before leaving for her work. "Bye mom" "bye love" Me and my dad said together.

After mom left my dad gazed at me, as I got up. He raised his eyebrows "I will go and pack my bag" I said as he nodded his head. I walked upstairs and walked inside my room. I grabbed my bag and began to pick my bag while packing my bag, my dad knocked at my door. I got up from my bed to go and opened my door, I saw my dad holding tiffin in his hand. "This is your lunch, come down in 5 minutes" He handed me the lunch as I smiled at him.

"Okay dad" I muttered as dad left.

—-

I walked out the car thanking my dad for giving me a ride back home, I entered my college and walked towards my classroom, as soon as I reached my classroom door. It was locked to my surprise. "Woah I am the first one" I muttered as I unlocked the door and entered the class, and switched on the lights, when I kept my bag on the chair when Madison entered the class. "Hey good morning Y/n" She said. "Hello Madison" I smiled at her.

She came and sat beside me. She took out her phone and began to search for something that was When I noticed her wallpaper it was of my favorite k-pop boy band group- Exo . "Hey Madison, do you perhaps like exo?" I asked her as she gazed at me "Yes they are my favorite boy band group, and you?" She raised her eyebrow "Yes of course I am an Eri" "Even me!" Madison shouted happily and I smiled at her "So who is your bias ?" " My bias is Baekhyun and what about your bias?" "Kai!!" she shouted, the next thing i knew was that we both began fangirling about how amazing they sound and when we began an Eri - meaning from which era we began to stan them and all.

We both were talking non stop about them, that we did not even notice that all of our classmates came. "Oh my god- Is she also an exo fan?" Dak-Ho asked as Madison nodded her head excited "woah one more fangirl great" He sounded kinda... pissed? I shrugged my shoulders as I looked ahead, that was when Taehyung came inside the class with Jimin beside him. He was smiling at Jimin while talking about something.

"Yes it was fun" Taehyung giggled as he walked to his place, my eyes followed Taehyung as he sat in his place, still talking with Jimin.

The bell rang

It means the 4th lecture started, and the 4th lecture was ? I quickly open my phone to see the timetable. Today is Wednesday and the 4th lecture was accounting. Yesterday our accounting teacher said that she will give us a crossword puzzle to solve and we need to revise some concepts. As me and Dak-Ho are the only students in accounting it is going to be good or bad. I don't know if this man pisses me off.

Last class he was bragging too much about him going to the gym, I rolled my eyes as our English teacher left the class, I got up from my place and took my accounting books. "Oh Y/n is it accounting class?" Dak-ho asked me as I simply nodded my head. "Okay let's go" He said as he came towards me and began to walk ahead of me.

We both sat inside the class waiting for the teacher to come. "So did you revise accounting concepts ?" He asked "Yeah" I answered "Let me test you" He said as he grabbed the books from my hand.

And started to ask questions , which I think I answered pretty well. "What is duality?" I know this one "i know this one it means that every entry will have two effects" I told "yeah but there is more to it come on tell me it is very easy if you don't know this I will slap you"

I glanced at him coldly ... what the fuck no one every said that thing to me not even my parents how dare he say that to me. Just because i was quite he thought i did not know what is the answer I knew it but he acted way too smart "duality means every entry will have two effect one on the credit side and one on the debit side"

"I know" I muttered "Then why did not answer, oh maybe you are seeing too much of what is that group name roe , hoe?" My blood boiled as I grinned my teeth as I said "It is EXO" I know he was doing this purposely "Yeah yeah whatever , you should pay attention to your study , you need to revise the concept and work more hard" He kept on going on.

What does he think of himself? He is not my dad or teacher so why is he giving me lectures? He doesn't even know me and is assuming things about me. I was about to give a solid comeback when our teacher entered the class, making me look at her, and forget about the thing Dak-ho said . 

◦     ︵    𓇼   ﹒  ⬭

◦ ︵ 𓇼 ﹒ ⬭

Note: This book is a mixture of what happened in my life and my imagination in some part of the book which is why this book is close to my heart

Share this books with your friends

Thank you for reading- who do I love?

Please vote

◦ ︵ 𓇼 ﹒ ⬭