23

-

"That was a good match, " Taehyung said, breathing heavily as he sat beside me. "Yeah it sure was," I said. We both kept quiet for a few minutes, until Taehyung decided to break down the silence. "So did you listen to the songs I recommended?" he asked, making me look at him and nod my head. "Yes I did" I said as a smile appeared on his face.

"Did you like them?" he asked "yes, of course I love all the songs, they had a really good meaning to it, which is the reason I enjoyed the song, thank you for recommending me those songs " I gazed at him. "Your most welcome beautiful" he flashed his infamous boxy smile at me.

Seeing his smile made me feel a lot of things.Both of us looked in front and enjoyed the view. None of us spoke a word we kept silent and just enjoyed the view. The sun had already set when me and Taehyung were playing basketball. The night sky was gleaming with bright city lights. The pale white crescent moon shone like a silvery ring in the night sky.

As the scenery was getting darker and darker, the place also became colder and colder. And I started to freeze up, I slowly rubbed my palms together to make me feel a little warm. Taehyung noticed me rubbing my shoulders. "Hey what are you doing?" I asked as I saw him unzip his hoodie. "Giving you my hoodie because you are feeling cold" He was about to place his hoodie on my shoulder. "I am not feeling cold" I lied, because I did not want him to feel cold because of me.

"Stop lying, you know that you're not good at it" He placed his hoodie on my shoulder. "You have given me your hoodie but Will you not feel cold?" I asked him, and he shrugged his shoulders. "Nah i won't don't worry" He smiled at me. He gazed at his watch. "Let's go home now, beautiful I will walk you home" He said as he got up. "No need I can go on my own" I said as I got up. "No you are not going alone, It is late so I am going to walk you home, no buts and ifs" He said, making me shut my mouth. "Just zip up the hoodie and then we will get going" he said, as he looked at his phone , and I struggled to zip up this huge hoodie of his.

"Are you done?" He kept his phone inside his pocket as he gazed at me. "No, I am struggling to zip this up" ."wait" He walked towards me, and zipped the hoodie up. "Let's go now" He spoke as I nodded my head as we both began to walk towards my house.

˖ ࣪𓂃 ✧ 테디 ! ᐢ • ˕ • ᐢ ✧𓂃 ˖ ࣪
Author note 💌: Believe in yourself and you can do it!
Updates from now onwards on
- every Monday, Wednesday, sometime even Friday
💜Borahae💜

˖ ࣪𓂃 ✧ 테디 ! ᐢ • ˕ • ᐢ ✧𓂃 ˖