20

ᐢ • ˕ • ᐢ ᐢ • ˕ • ᐢ

Y/n point of view continued

That little piece of shit

I walked up to the terrace, and sat down as I hugged my knees. I let my tears out. Liza was right about him, he is an asshole, a real one. I was blind thinking he is the one when he is not.

He is a jerk, a true jerk. I don't know what the hell I saw in him and thought I could change him, by being his friend and all. I just don't know what to do anymore. I hate Dak-ho, I don't know what he thinks about himself. Jerk!

What the heck did I see in him , he is never going to change, he just loves to hurt me, he lies to people about me. I don't know what he thinks about him. I am an idiot for crushing on him, he is not worth it. Liza was right and I just ignored all the things she said . I was blind. I cried out my heart, when I suddenly remembered the things Dak-ho said behind my back.

-flashback- Few days ago
I was about to go inside my business class when I heard Dak-ho talk shit about me again. "Y/n is not pretty, Noah and Josh break friendship with her, she looks like a pig even eats like a pig. She has the worst smile in our class, she has no body. She is really ugly. She is like an ugly sloth and pig's child " Dak-ho said, making my heart break into pieces. "Shut up" Josh said "We don't care about her looks, she is an amazing person and no we will not break our friendship with her" Noah spoke. As I just stood there in my place I smiled when they said this.

I was not in a mood to attend the class, but I had to so I walked inside, and looked at Dak-ho, who smiled sweetly at me as if he never said anything bad about me
-Flashback end-

I kept my head on my knee, letting the tears flow. I was really very hurt, I always thought he used to hurt me because he was hurt, I was fine with him calling me ugly but he really crossed the line today.

While I was crying, I heard some footsteps coming towards me, I thought someone was passing by so I did not look, I just wanted to cry and remove all the pain from my heart. "Beautiful" his deep voice called, I looked up to see Taehyung, as our eyes got locked with each other's.

We both looked into each other's eyes for a long time, I could see worry and care in his eyes. "Beautiful, why are you crying?" He softly asked. "The reason behind your tears is Dak-ho right?" He asked, as I looked down, breaking our eye contact. "I knew it" I heard him sighed, he kneeled in front of me, he lifted my chin with his thumb. Making me look in his eyes again.

We both did not say anything, just kept on looking in each other's eyes. "Taehyungie" I called him out. "Yes, beautiful?" He said "Am I not a good friend?" I asked as he looked confused "No you are not why are you asking this?"

"If I am a good friend then why did Dak-ho do things with me?" I asked "what more things Dak-ho did ?" he asked as he clenched his jaw. "Taehyung, Dak-ho has done a lot of things, I can not handle all these things now" I said "what has he done , beautiful tell me everything" Taehyung grinned his teethes. "I don't want to bo-" "don't complete that sentence you know that you can share things with me , I won't judge you" That sentence made me tell everything to him. I cried while telling him everything. All the lies Dak-ho told others about me , and how he used to make me feel. I also told him about Dak-ho hitting me previously just for fun.

Taehyung did not say anything, but his face itself showed how pissed off he really was at Dak-ho "he even called me an ugly pig Taehyungie" I cried. "Stop crying, beautiful" His thumb wiped my tears "don't waste your tears behind him he is an asshole ! I will kill him. How dare he say this about you. Wait here I will show him his real place " Taehyung was about to get up, but I held his hand. "Please don't" I muttered "Why are you trying to protect him ? he has done nothing but just hurt you" I shook my head. "I am not trying to protect him, I just... want you to be with me. I need you more than anything, please don't go" I said.

I could feel that he was shocked. But soon he looked at me with a little smile on his face "sure if you want" He sat beside me. The next thing I knew was that he pulled me closer to him. I was basically in his arms, I felt safe with him. My head was on his shoulder because of the sudden pull. "Beautiful if you ever want to cry my shoulders are always here for you" he said as I felt his deep breath on my hair.

"Y/n, I hope you don't take Dak-ho's words to your heart" Taehyung said "No i did not expect the ugly pig thing, after he said that. I went home thinking that he was right, I look like a mixture of a sloth and a pig, I am not beautiful" I said as Taehyung tapped on my shoulder. "Shut up, don't call yourself that looks does not matter Y/n, they are only temporary , looks will change as you grow and when you start to become pretty and you are beautiful deep down that is what matters the most. So don't call yourself such names" Whatever Taehyung said made sense, he always says things which make sense.

"Y/n do you want to know why I gave you beautiful as a nickname?" he asked. "Of course I do" I said excitedly as Taehyung giggled at me. " You always care about people and don't want them to get hurt, you always make sure that no one feels lonely. That is why I gave you beautiful as your nickname. You have a heart of gold. Beautiful"

˖ ࣪𓂃 ✧ 테디 ! ᐢ • ˕ • ᐢ ✧𓂃 ˖ ࣪
Author note 💌: Believe in yourself and you can do it!
Thank you for reading- who do I love?
Please do vote and comment down
💜Borahae💜
˖ ࣪𓂃 ✧ 테디 ! ᐢ • ˕ • ᐢ ✧𓂃 ˖