18

It has been a week since the long talk about whom I love with Liza. Liza was right at some point. I sighed as I wore a future oversized black tee, below I was wearing Olie straight light wash denim jeans. I wore my black shoes and walked outside my room.

This past week was amazing. Taehyung kept on talking with me, me and Taehyung have become best friends. He makes me smile and laugh a lot. Not only that, he also made me feel a lot of things which Dak-ho could not make me feel. Taehyung also gave me a nickname - beautiful whereas I call him Taehyungiee.

When he first called me beautiful, I felt like I forgot to breathe, my heart was beating really quickly. You can say I was quite shocked, his nickname made me feel special, I mean I did get nicknames but this one is just special, even I don't know why ? but it is!

"Y/n, let's go" My mom said as she made me come back to reality. "Yes mom" I shrugged off all the thought and walked outside the house.

-

I walked in my classroom, I just sat on my seat when Josh and Noah came inside , they really kept the promise. "Morning Y/n" They smiled at me "Morning guys , how are you feeling Josh?" I asked , as Josh did not come yesterday as he was not feeling well "Better than before" He said as I nodded. "So what happened yesterday, what did I miss?" Josh asked

"We completed that business chapter and started a new one" I said "And in psychology we need to do research, I told you yesterday" Josh nodded at Noah. "i know thank you" Josh said

We were talking when Jimin and Taehyung walked inside the class. "Morning Y/n-issi" Jimin said "Morning Jimin, morning Taehyung" I gazed at Taehyung and smiled. "Morning" Taehyung said as he mouthed 'Beautiful' . My cheeks heated up as I nodded, and looked at Josh and Noah who were looking at us.

"What?" I muttered as I caught them smiling "Nothing" Josh smiled teasingly "Josh?" I called him out "It is really nothing, take a chill pill Y/n" Noah said "yes Noah is right" Josh smiled. "Really?" I raised my eyebrows "yes" They smiled innocently, because they knew that I was not buying their lies.

"Fine if you say so" I muttered.

The door opened with a bang, Dak-ho came inside. "Oh god Dak-ho stop banging the door so hard" I said to him. He rolled his eyes, wow he just rolled his eyes, what he thinks of himself "so what? It is not your property " he muttered "neither it is your so you don't have the rights to bang the door this hard" I said

He again rolled his eyes, why is he so annoying?

He was about to say something but then the miss came inside and began to teach so he could not

-

It is now a free period as our Math teacher is absent. "Jimin, let's do hand wrestling." Dak-Ho said as Jimin nodded his head and they began to do hand wrestling. Taehyung was sitting beside me, we both were just talking until James came and sat with us and we began to talk with him also.

"James, who do you think will win, me or Jimin?" Dak-ho asked him, making us look at him "I don't know, let's see" James got up and went a little ahead to see the match , even me and Taehyung looked at the match.

After Dak-Ho won he came and sat beside me, Jimin called Taehyung to have a hand wrestling match, and Taehyung went , he was taking his place and getting ready. "What do you think about yourself bitch?" Dak-ho muttered to me in my ears , before I could do anything, he hardly slapped me on my back. The sound of the slap was really loud and it made all my classmates stop doing whatever they were and look at us.

Tears were already forming inside my eyes. "Y/n are you okay?" James asked, as I looked at him. "Y-yes" I muttered "No you don't, Y/n go and take a round" James said. "Yes Y/n" Jimin added. I looked at Jimin and then at Taehyung, his eyes were dark, his jaw tightened, his eyes softened. When I looked at him he gave me a nod for me to get out , I got up without saying a word and walked out of my classroom.

Tears were already running through my eyes, I can't believe that he would do something like this. Dak-Ho freaking slapped me, it is not right for him to raise his hand on me, I didn't do anything to him.

That little piece of shit

◦ ︵ 𓇼 ﹒ ⬭
Author note 💌: You, yes you. You are looking freaking pretty today
Thank you for reading- who do I love?
Please do vote and comment down
💜Borahae💜
◦ ︵ 𓇼 ﹒ ⬭