16

After spending about 2 hours at the college , finally we are done with the presentation. "Finally the presentation is done," Jimin said as Taehyung and I nodded. "Now we can take rest, as the burden is off our shoulders" I added as they nodded their heads "Okay now let's go" I , Jimin and Taehyung took our bags, Jimin walked out of the class as Taehyung opened the door, I thought he would go first but nope. He gave me a head sign to go first.

My heart skipped a few beats.

He held the door until I walked out of the classroom and then he came out of the classroom. Taehyung just held the door for you so don't freak out, Y/n don't freak out he just held the door nothing else, I tried calming myself down. "Y/n let's go" Taehyung called me out, making me jump a little in my place. "Y-yes let's go" I walked beside Taehyung and Jimin.
-

I just came into my room, I kept my bag on my chair as I placed my phone on the nightstand. I threw myself on the bed. "Today was a tiring day" I muttered. I kept my eyes closed and was about to sleep when my phone rang. "Oh my, who is calling me ?" I quickly took my phone. Thinking it might be Taehyung, I don't know why I thought it was him calling me. Taehyung will never call me, he will just text me. So who is calling me? I saw the caller Id and it was Liza.

I sighed before answering her call. "Hello" I said "hey what's up?" She smiled "Oh nothing much I just came home like a few minutes ago" I said "Why? Where were you?" She raised her eyebrows. "I was at the college with Jimin and Taehyung completing my project" I said "oh my god, did something happen between you and Taehyung? I mean did he do something" She asked. Liza always wants to know the tea that happened between me and Taehyung or me and Dak-ho.

And Yes I told her everything. "Oh my god! He freaking held the door for you, what did you feel in the zoo inside you?" Liza fangirled. "Nope i did not, just hold the door, nothing else" I said, trying to calm myself. "Oh stop lying, you did feel butterflies inside your stomach" Liza teased me again "nope" I denied. "Stop denying girls. You know that no matter how many lies you tell, your eyes speak the truth" Liza said "Think whatever you want to" I said, as Liza rolled her eyes. As I was talking with her, a message popped up from Taehyung, I smiled widely. "Why are you smiling like this Y/n? You are scaring me out" Liza said as she noticed me smiling.

"Nothing," I muttered, "Did Taehyung message you?" she raised her eyebrows, my eyes widened. "No need to answer, I know it is him," Liza smirked. I ignored her, as I quickly texted him back.

Taehyung:
Hey, Y/n did you reach home??
Send on 3:15 PM
Y/n:
Hey! Yes I did reach home n u??
Send on 3:15 PM
Taehyung:
Yup I did.
Send on 3:15 PM
Y/n:
great
Send on 3:16 PM
Taehyung:
What are you doing?
Send on 3:16 PM
Y/n:
Nothing just face timing with my friend
Liza And texting with you
Send on 3:16 PM
Taehyung:
Oh okay, you can talk with ur friend.
I am sorry if i disturbed you two
Send on 3:17 PM
Y/n:
Nope you are not
Send on 3:17 PM
Taehyung:
Glad to know that but I think you
Should talk with her, we will talk later, ok?
Send on 3:18 PM
Y/n:
Sound good to me
Send on 3:18 PM
Taehyung:
Have a good talk with ur friend
byee:D
Send on 3:18 PM
Y/n:
Yes sure
Bye 👋
Send on 3:18 PM

"Okay I am done" I said "okay cool, what did he say?" She asked "He asked whether i reached home or not, and then he asked me what I am doing and I said I am talking with you and texting him, then he said that we will talk later so here I am talking with you"

"He cares for you, girl!" Liza said "You are so lucky to have someone like Taehyung" She added. "We are just friends" I said "But you like him" Liza said.

I was taken back by what she said. Taehyung is a good guy , yes he does things which make me feel butterflies, but I like Dak-Ho because he is just perfect, he has a well built body and he is just perfect like I said and I like him because of the way he makes other smiles

"What are you thinking?" Liza asked, "I like Dak-ho but .... I guess I also like Taehyung " I confessed.

◦ ︵ 𓇼 ﹒ ⬭

Author note 💌: Believe in yourself and you can do it!

Thank you for reading- who do I love?

Please do vote and comment down

💜Borahae💜

◦ ︵ 𓇼 ﹒ ⬭