5

I woke up before my alarm even rang, I switched off my alarm. I got up and made my bed, it has been 3 weeks since college in person started. I walked towards my bathroom to have a shower and than after the shower , I walked out of the bathroom making my way to my closet, I searched for an outfit , I wore a nirvana smile overdyed sweatshirt with black jeans , I quickly took out my vagabond shoemaker cosmo 2.0 short chelsea boots and kept them down on the floor.

Am I forgetting something ? I gazed at my study table when I saw my maths- oh damn it I forgot to complete my algebra homework. "Oh my, why did I not complete it last night ?" I began to make crying faces. "I still have some time so I might complete it now" I quickly rushed to my desk and began to do my homework, thankful only two questions were left which will take me only 10 minutes to complete so yeah.

Time skipped.

"Done" I said as I pushed my chair behind as I got up from the chair, as I kept my books inside my bag. "Y/n honey are you up?" I heard my mom's voice, as she hit the door twice. "Yup I am" I answered as I made my way to the door, I opened the door. "Oh you are ready for college let's go and have breakfast" My mom gazed at me "What did you make for breakfast ?" I asked her as I came out of the room and began to walk downstairs with my mom.

"waffles and egg sandwich" My mom smiled "Oh wow that is great" I smiled back at her. We both walked to the kitchen and had our breakfast. Yup, it is just me and mom at our place. My dad is on a business trip to London. "Thank you for the breakfast" I thanked my mom as I took my plates and took them over the sink , to wash them. "I will get my bag from upstairs then we can leave" I informed my mom as she nodded her head.

I did not need to just bring my bag but also needed to put on my boots which were kept beside my bed, I quickly ran upstairs and wore my boots before taking my bag and heading out of my room once again. "Let's go mom" I said to my mom who was scrolling through her phone. "Okay" She got up from the sofa as she kept her phone inside her pocket.

-

I entered my classroom, and yeah it was empty like always, yeah i am the first one to come to my class everyday since the second day. Today was the same day, I was scrolling through my phone when my classmates started to come. It was almost 8:30 Am and almost everyone was here except Madison. "Hey Dak-Ho , where is Madison?" I asked him "Maddy is ill and she is not coming" He answered "Oh" I muttered.

Dak-ho and I have become friends in these three weeks. He is not what I thought he was. He was very much different , he said that he does not believe in friendship because of some stuff which happened with him. I did ask him but he did not answer. I feel like he did not trust me , which is completely alright because it has just been three weeks. He will need some time to open up.

Today we are not having our English lecture as our miss has taken a leave so instead we are having a free lecture and the others are having physics . "Did you complete your accounting homework?" He asked as we entered our commerce room. "Yeah I did and what about you?"

"I did it but I could not understand the last one mind helping me ?" Dak-Ho kept his hand on his neck. "Yeah sure" I said as I sat in my usual spot.

He sat besides me, as I explained to him the question and how it needed to be done. After I helped him with the question he took out his phone and was scrolling through it, and I was solving accounting questions when Dak-Ho called me. "Y/n"

I hummed "You know you asked me why I don't believe in friendship anymore" He said, gaining my attention. "Yes I did, why are you asking?" I looked at him confused. "You want to know why I don't believe in friendship in the first place?" He looks at me. I wanted to say of course I wanted to know but you did not wanted to tell right then why are you now tell me about this now, but I ended up saying "Yes sure"

"Okay so even I don't know why am I saying this to you but here we go- when I was in my high school , I had a friend with whom I shared each and everything, we both were literally inseparable. We did each and every thing together. We hung out together , went to the gym together and a lot of things like that. Until he began to ditch me for others, he used to make plans with me and he was the one who broke them. I still remember the first time he ditched me. He asked me to come to the arcade so that we could play games. I remember reaching there first and waited for him for almost two hours. I tried calling him , texting him but he did not responded to anything, I waited one more hour for him because I thought he might come but he never showed up, and I walked back to my place"

"I thought that he might have forgotten about it and was at his place, gaming or sleeping so I just shrugged off, and did not think about it anymore. But the next day when I went to school I heard a group of students talking about how he ditched me and went with them. I was so confused that I ended up asking one of them, "What are they talking about?" I said that my friend would never ditch me for any of them, they just glared at each other and laughed as one of them showed me a picture of him hanging out with them. I felt so betrayed, that I just rushed out of the school. You might say that this is only a one time thing but no it kept on going on. Until I got myself a girlfriend whom I adored we both were madly in love with each other, we did everything lovers do, expect that. We both used to come to the school together, holding hands and stuff. She used to kiss me on my cheeks and all. I thought my life is now getting back to normal and I could be happy but no life had different plans for me. My girlfriend is cheating on me with my ex-best friend, which is why I don't trust friendship because all the promises are fake and now i don't even believe in love because of her and yeah this is my story " He said.

Woah he went through a lot now I understand why he was like this and once told me that he had trust issues, he is not a bad person but he is just broken into many pieces and it will take a lot of time for him to recover from this. I was literally speechless, he just giggled when he saw my face. I was feeling so many different emotions, some of them I did not even feel before. When did this all happen ? I wanted to ask but could not " Y/n, that was a very long time ago now" he said, as if he read my mind. But still it might have hurt a lot to get betrayed by your own best friend and got cheated on

◦ ︵ 𓇼 ﹒ ⬭

Chapter is completed

Thank you for reading- who do I love?

Share this books with your friends

Please do vote and comment down

New chapter every day

◦ ︵ 𓇼 ﹒ ⬭