Detention

Ship: Taegyu

(includes smuts)

Enjoy !!

☆-⁠☆-⁠☆

Choi Beomgyu would do anything to look cool in front of his crush. He was known as the trouble maker of uni. With that being said, he was planning another prank on the teacher.

Although Beomgyu was a trouble maker, he was also the topper. He scored 100/100 in almost every subject.

Taehyun was looking out of the window, playing with his pen while waiting for the teacher...or maybe not the teacher.

His face immediately lit up when he heard a familiar voice. He turned towards the door and saw him walking inside.

Beomgyu closed the classroom door and ran towards the teacher's table. He pulled out a packet of fire crackers from his bag and set them under the table. It was the last class of the day and he definitely wasn't planning on attending it.

All the students in the class giggled just by the thought of it. Beomgyu placed the string under the first bench and sat there. The teacher soon arrived and walked to his table.

"what am i seeing ? Choi Beomgyu on the first bench ?"

Beomgyu nodded in swag while the others covered their mouths to avoid laughing.

"i guess you've finally got your senses back and decided on being a sincere kid"

"Yes sir, i surely did"

The teacher sat down, pulling out some books. Beomgyu bent down and took out a lighter from his pocket. He brought it closer to the string and lit it.

He sat back up, staring at the little flame slowly moving towards the table, where all the fire crackers were. Some of the students pulled out their phones to record the chaos while some covered their ears.

"i smell something burni- aaaaaaa"

The teacher stood up as soon as the crackers started burning, making loud noises in the classroom. All the students started laughing while the teacher stood there dumbfounded.

"CHOI BEOMGYU !!! IT'S YOU AGAIN ISN'T IT ?"

Beomgyu stood up, biting his tongue to hold his laughter in but he couldn't. He started laughing.

"I KNEW IT-"

The teacher paused when he heard another boy laughing. He looked up and found the one laughing.

"KANG TAEHYUN COME HERE"

Taehyun flinched and stopped laughing. He stood up and slowly walked towards them. Beomgyu was surprised to see Taehyun. He looked down to hide his cherry red cheeks.

"you are also involved with him, aren't you ?"

"n-"

"DETENTION FOR BOTH OF YOU"

"but-"

"2 HOURS !"

"he's not involved in this !! he didn't do anyth-"

"3 HOURS !"

The teacher left the class, furious, with all the other students leaving too. Beomgyu felt guilty for getting Taehyun involved with him. He didn't want to ruin his reputation too.

He opened his mouth to apologize but stopped when Taehyun started giggling. Beomgyu blinked his eyes a few times, tilting his head down to make sure Taehyun was actually laughing and not crying.