Desperate

Ship: Taebin

(includes smuts)

Enjoy !!

☆-⁠☆-⁠☆

"come in"

Soobin answered when he heard a knock on his door. He kept the file aside and looked up to see Taehyun.

"Good Morning sir, this is your schedule for today"

Taehyun said, keeping the file on the table. Soobin picked it up, reading the contents.

"hm...i have a doubt"

Taehyun walked to Soobin's side, bending down and looking over the papers.

"w-where...sir ?"

Taehyun stuttered when he felt Soobin's breath on his neck. He didn't have the guts to look at Soobin in the eyes.

"you see...the night meeting should be cancelled"

"any r-reason ?"

"I'll let you know about it later"

"but-"

Taehyun turned his face towards Soobin. Their faces were so close to each other, they could kiss if one of them even moves an inch. Taehyun's legs went weak just by looking at Soobin's lustful eyes.

Soobin was about to lean in when they heard a knock on the door. Taehyun immediately stood up straight and fixed his hair. Soobin cleared his throat, fixing his tie.

"come in"

-⁠☆-

Taehyun was packing his stuff to leave. It was already 9pm and everyone left the company already. Being the CEO's secretary always had him busy till late.

He was about to leave when someone grabbed his wrist. Taehyun flinched and turned around, backing off.

"s-sir ? why didn't you leave yet ?"

"I had some things to deal with..what about you ? did you have dinner ?"

"n-not yet"

"let's go then... I'll treat you dinner"

"sir there's no need-"

"it's for your hardwork"

Taehyun followed Soobin, defeated. He knew he couldn't argue with him. Soobin took him to a fancy restaurant and asked Taehyun to order whatever he liked.

It's been 3 months since they started working together and the tension between them grew more and more everyday. Taehyun didn't know if he was the only one feeling this way but everytime he looked at Soobin, his stomach would churn and his whole face would start burning.

Soobin sat on the driver seat while Taehyun sat on the passenger seat.

"t-thank you for the dinner....sir"

"no problem...we can do these often you know.... what's your address ?"

"i...i don't have one..."

"huh ?"

"the place where i was living in...i couldn't pay the rent...the landlord kicked me out...today morning"

"oh...no wonder you were late today"

"I'm sorry...you can drop me to-"

"I'll take you home"