Stuck with you

Ship - Soogyu

(includes smuts)

Enjoy !!

☆-⁠☆-⁠☆

"hyung how about we"

Beomgyu whispered while looking at soobin and smirking. Soobin knew what beomgyu was talking about. He smirked back and both the boys picked up their bags and ran out from the class.

"CHOI SOOBIN AND CHOI BEOMGYU !! COME BACK"

Their teacher yelled as beomgyu and soobin ran out in the middle of their lecture. They reached outside the hallway and started laughing while panting.

"we're gonna get a really good scolding tomorrow"

Soobin said while holding the pillar beside him for support as he panted.

"let's get some snacks, this class will be over till then right ??"

Beomgyu asked while checking his watch. Soobin nodded.

"we'll get back after that and get our phones"

"yupp"

They walked off to the convenience store that was just outside their uni. This wasn't the first time they've done this. They were already experts. Beomgyu and Soobin were known for running out in the middle of lectures, messing up with their teachers and so many more mischieves.

They picked out a few packets of chips, cookies, candies and milkshakes. Yup, that's quite a lot.

They walked back to their class while munching on some chips. All the classes were empty because all the classes got over till that time.

They entered inside the classroom and went towards the teacher's table which was quite far away because of how huge the classroom was.

They heard footsteps and quickly bent down to hide under the tables. They heard the sound of the door shutting close. Beomgyu peeked up and saw no one was there.

He stood up and sighed in relief. Both the boys continued walking towards the table. When they reached, soobin looked inside the box in which everyone's phones were kept and saw there weren't any.

"yaa where are our phones ?"

Soobin whisper shouted.

"i think she took them with her this time, fuck"

Both of them walked back to the door. Beomgyu opened the door but it didn't open.

"oh ?"

He tried harder and the door still didn't open.

"hyung !! we're- we're locked up"

"no way !!"

Soobin pushed beomgyu aside, trying to open the door but it didn't even budge.

"what are we gonna do ??"

Beomgyu started banging the door, shouting for help.

"is someone here ? HELLO ??"

Pin drop silence.

They looked at each other and started laughing. They laughed at almost everything when they were together.

"what are we gonna do now"

They sat down, not knowing what to do.

No people, no phone and no way to get out. The windows were the ones which didn't open. They looked outside and saw that everyone was gone.