Red Rose

Ship: Taegyu

(includes smuts)

This is a bonus as it's Valentine's Day today ;)

(this just proves how single i am 🥲)

Enjoy !!

☆-⁠☆-⁠☆

"so 5 pm ?"

Taehyun nodded while blushing. It was Valentine's Day, and the couple was really excited for the date. Beomgyu smiled at Taehyun, hugging him.

Taehyun turned around and entered his house, waving at beomgyu. Beomgyu screamed without any noise and looked around to make sure no one saw him doing it.

-⁠☆-

"what do you mean hyung ?! it's Valentine's day today !! you can't do this to us !!"

"you can go on dates anytime you want !! what's so special about Valentine's day ?? it's still a normal day"

"you won't understand !!"

Beomgyu stomped back to his room and called Taehyun telling him how they won't be able to have a date as the other three already planned a hangout.

Beomgyu and Taehyun could both sense the disappointment in the voice of the other. Beomgyu stood up and got ready.

He still wore the clothes he was planning to wear to their date and bought some red roses for his boyfriend.

Taehyun opened the door, welcoming the boys in. The only doubt they had was at whose house they should hangout and that seemed to be solved.

Beomgyu kissed Taehyun, handing him the bouquet of roses. Taehyun's eyes sparkled when he saw them. He smelled them before putting them in a vase.

They turned on the tv and put on the movie they planned to watch. They all laughed and talked about the movie while eating dinner.

"thank you taehyun-ah !! we had fun today"

Yeonjun said stretching his arms.

"you ruined our valentine's day"

Beomgyu said, glaring at Yeonjun.

"you can still go on a date tomorrow !!"

They all left except Beomgyu. He helped Taehyun wash the dishes and clean the living room. They sat on the dining table, relaxing their bodies.

"these are really pretty hyung"

Taehyun said while playing with the roses Beomgyu got him. Beomgyu smiled at him, shifting his chair closer to Taehyun's.

"you know what they mean ?"

"no"

"well...they have a lot of meanings...but no matter how hard i try to find some other meaning, it always takes me to you..."

"l-like ?"

"a red rose means desire and you are my desire, a red rose means love and you're the one I love, a red rose means perfection and you're the true definition of perfection, a red rose represents beauty and you're the most beautiful person in this entire world Kang Taehyun"

Taehyun was almost in tears. No matter what beomgyu said, it was always heart warming. He was so grateful that he met Beomgyu.

"hyung...did i ever tell you how much i love you ?"