Gunshot

Ship: Taegyu

(includes smuts, blood, gunshot, guns)

Enjoy !!

☆-⁠☆-⁠☆

Taehyun placed the food on the table and sat down on the chair, waiting for his boyfriend. He looked at the clock and sighed.

He rushed to the door as soon as he heard the door password clicking. He welcomed Beomgyu in, removing his coat and hanging it on the stand.

Beomgyu sighed and walked to the couch. Taehyun brought some cold water for him and massaged his shoulders.

"how was your day today... you must be tired hm ?"

"hmm...it was a bit tiring...what about you honey ?"

"just the usual... nothing special happened...i guess ?"

Beomgyu nodded, relaxing his body. He leaned his head backwards, looking at Taehyun upside down. Taehyun leaned down and pecked Beomgyu's lips, earning a giggle from the boy.

"gosh you're so cute... how did you even become a mafia"

"you wanna know how ?"

Beomgyu asked in a seductive tone. He stood up and walked closer to Taehyun. Taehyun's breath hitched and he stepped back, tripping on the lamp and almost falling down. Beomgyu held him by his waist and stared at him.

He picked him up and took him to their room, kissing him roughly and laying him down on the bed.

"hyung....you must be tired- aah~"

Taehyun moaned as Beomgyu sucked his neck, leaving pretty marks all over his body.

"i WAS tired... I'm fine now"

Beomgyu said, smirking and stripping down his clothes. Taehyun couldn't resist him. They were having some alone time after very long. Beomgyu was usually busy and he never really had meals at home.

Taehyun didn't want to ruin it. He wrapped his arms around Beomgyu's back as Beomgyu slowly pushed in, making him open his mouth and letting out breathy moans.

"aah~ h-hyung~ mmph~ aah~"

"you're so tight-"

Beomgyu increased his pace, making Taehyun moan louder and wrap his legs around his torso, pulling him closer.

Beomgyu thrusted in deeper and deeper every time, making Taehyun go crazy. Taehyun pulled Beomgyu's hair, making him groan.

"oh fuck- i missed this so much-"

Beomgyu said in between his groans. Taehyun arched his back, feeling a knot inside his stomach.

"h-hyung~ i- aah~ I'm- close- fuck~"

"me too honey-"

Beomgyu thrust faster, riding both of their orgasms. They soon cummed all over the sheets, panting hard.

Beomgyu picked Taehyun up and took him to the bathroom to clean him up. He dressed Taehyun in one of his own hoodies and took him to the kitchen.

He made Taehyun sit on the table and served some food on their plate.

"how's it ?"

Taehyun asked when Beomgyu took a bite of the tteokbokki he made.

"it still tastes the best...how can you make it the same way every single time ? i missed this so much"