Sticky Notes

Ship: Taegyu

(includes smuts)

Enjoy !!

☆-⁠☆-⁠☆

"what are you doing love ?"

Beomgyu asked while walking inside the room with two coffee mugs in his hands. Taehyun looked up, smiling at Beomgyu. He kept his novel aside and grabbed a coffee mug.

"reading again ?"

"yup"

"what are those sticky notes for ?"

Beomgyu asked, pointing towards the colourful sticky notes which were pasted on some of the pages of the novel.

"oh these ? i use them for my favourite parts"

"like ?"

"like the ones which are romantic or funny"

Beomgyu nodded taking a sip of his coffee. He looked behind at the book shelf and noticed how almost all the books had some sticky notes pasted in them.

-⁠☆-

(none of these are from real novels, i created them myself)

Beomgyu came out from the shower, wiping his face with a towel. He looked behind to check if Taehyun was inside the bathroom. He walked to the bookshelf and picked out a book. He randomly opened a page with sticky note and read the highlighted part.

'Tyler walked to the kitchen and hugged kinsey from behind. He turned her around and made her sit on the kitchen counter.

"you're so beautiful, oh god"

He tilted his head and kissed her neck, making her close her eyes and breathe sharply'

Beomgyu was surprised at how he got butterflies from just reading a romantic scene. He picked out another one and opened another random page with the sticky note.

'Josh pulled Lia closer, making their bodies collide.

"I wish you could see through my eyes...then you'd know how important you are to me"

He kissed her, carrying her to the bed'

Beomgyu picked out some more books and went through the pages with sticky notes.

He immediately closed the book and put it back on the shelf hurriedly when he heard the bathroom door unlocking. He rushed to the bed and sat down.

"why are you sitting like that ?"

Taehyun asked, while looking at beomgyu with furrowed eyesbrows.

"i- i was drying my hair hehe"

Beomgyu looked around for his towel. Taehyun walked to the table beside the bookshelf and picked up his towel.

"looking for this ?"

"oh- yeah...how did it get there hehe- he-"

Beomgyu awkwardly took it and went out of the room.

-⁠☆-

Beomgyu was sitting on the couch, watching tv. He looked towards the kitchen and saw Taehyun cooking dinner. He bit his lower lip and turned off the tv.

He walked towards the kitchen and hugged Taehyun from behind. Taehyun shivered when he felt Beomgyu's arms around his waist. Beomgyu turned him around and made him sit on the counter.