Don't Leave

Ship: Beomjun
Requested by: Anonymous

(includes smuts, drinking)

Enjoy !!

☆-⁠☆-⁠☆

"wait, you're going to his party ??"

"yeah"

"you know Yeonjun will be there too... are you sure ?"

"what could possibly happen ? the worst scenarios can be either we're killing each other or we're fucking each other"

"as if you don't want it"

Soobin said smirking at Beomgyu. Beomgyu rolled his eyes and wore his jacket, walking to the front door.

"let's go"

-⁠☆-

"hyung !! oh my god...what are you so sexy for ?"

"yeonjun"

"Soobin hyung i swear I'm gonna kill you before i kill him"

"ok ok sorry"

Taehyun, Beomgyu and Soobin walked to the drinks counter, ordering some light drinks. Beomgyu sipped his drink while his eyes travelled around, examining the room.

He might not accept it but his eyes were always searching for a certain someone. He saw Hyuka, Yeonjun's friend, walking towards him.

"oh hey huening"

"hi hyung...um... I'm actually here to give you something"

"me ?"

"yeah"

Hyuka handed a paper chit to Beomgyu and left without an explanation. Beomgyu kept his glass aside and opened the yellow paper.

'meet me upstairs ;)

-your beloved'

Beomgyu knew who the messege was from. He smirked and grabbed his glass again, drinking it all before walking towards the staircase.

He walked upstairs and didn't find anyone there. He walked to the small terrace and looked at the view.

"missed me ?"

Beomgyu turned to where the voice came from.

"not even in your dreams loser"

"i know you did...you just don't wanna accept it"

"hyung...what do you want ?! just leave me alone !"

"what do i want ? i want you"

Yeonjun said stepping closer to Beomgyu. Beomgyu sighed and slightly pushed him backwards from his chest.

"stop it ! you know what you did and I'm never forgiving you for that !! i hated you before, i hate you now and i will always hate you !! so just stop trying hyung !!"

"i accept you hating me...look at me"

Yeonjun lifted Beomgyu's chin, making him look at him in the eyes.

"say it if you really did"

Beomgyu paused for some time and held Yeonjun's collars.

"i. fucking. hate. you. Choi Yeonjun."

Beomgyu said with rage in his eyes. His teeth clenched as he said those words and angry tears welled up in his eyes.

Beomgyu let go off his shirt and started walking back. Yeonjun ran after him and started dragging him towards the hallway.