Dirty Truths

Ship: Taegyu

(includes smuts)

Enjoy !!

☆-⁠☆-⁠☆

"bye hyung, take care"

"bye honey"

Taehyun blushed at the nickname and watched Beomgyu walk to his car. He went back inside and watched some TV.

Beomgyu and Taehyun have been married for 4 months. It was arranged by their parents because of business and the boys didn't really have an objection.

Beomgyu has been cold since day one. They never really had proper, deep or heart to heart talks but Taehyun knew Beomgyu was trying his best to adjust according to him and he appreciated that.

Beomgyu started using nicknames recently and it gave Taehyun butterflies every single time. Yes, he was already in love with his husband and he was ready to wait for however long it took for his husband to return back those feelings.

-⁠☆-

Taehyun prepared dinner and checked the time. There were still two hours left for Beomgyu to return. He went to the cabinet and took out a box from the drawer.

'Dirty Truths'

Although it was a game played among friends, Taehyun passed his time, reading those questions. He picked up one card after another, giggling at the questions and wondering what he preferred.

"lights on or off ? hm... I'd prefer them off... doesn't everyone want that ?"

He giggled and picked another one.

"an instant turn on ? it's definitely those nicknames for me right now...i don't know about him-"

Taehyun flinched and stood up when he heard the front door open. He saw Beomgyu walking in and immediately shuffled the cards, mixing them and turning them around.

"y-you're early t-today ?"

"yeah...the meeting was short"

"o-oh... I'll heat the food"

Taehyun rushed to the kitchen and heated the food. Beomgyu relaxed on the couch, loosening his tie when he noticed a bunch of plastic cards scattered beside him.

He furrowed his eyebrows and picked one of them, curious of what was written on them. His lips immediately curved into a smirk when he read them. He picked up some more, reading the contents.

"hyung, dinner is ready"

Taehyun called out, not really noticing Beomgyu reading the cards. Beomgyu took off his long coat and hung it on the chair before sitting down to eat.

"what were you doing before i came ?"

"m-me ? i was...i was"

Taehyun bit his lower lip and clenched his fists that held the chopsticks.

"i was playing a game..."

"what game ?"

"uh...just a game...i don't know how to explain it..."

"it's alright...uhm why not play it together ? with me ?"

Taehyun choked on the rice and tapped his chest, drinking water. Beomgyu smirked thinking about it and continued eating his food.