Don't stop

Ship: Beomkai

(includes smuts)

Enjoy !!

☆-⁠☆-⁠☆

Hyuka was in a really good mood today. He was hopping like a kid in the hallway, searching for his boyfriend.

"hyu-"

He froze when he saw a boy confessing to Beomgyu. He noticed how Beomgyu was scratching the back of his neck, feeling awkward.

"ah...jaejun...look...you know i have a boyfriend and i really like him so it's no use-"

"b-but I'll be better than him beomgyu hyung !! trust me !! i really like you a lot !! i bet he doesn't even care about you-"

"oh yeah ?"

Beomgyu turned around and saw his cute little penguin standing there with a furious look. He walked towards him and wrapped his arms around Beomgyu's waist.

Beomgyu giggled and wrapped his arms around his waist too, hugging him.

"you see how much me love each other ? it's none of your business if i care for him or not ! just know he's mine !!"

Hyuka said, dragging beomgyu out of the boy's sight. Beomgyu just smiled and let hyuka take him wherever he was. Hyuka stopped at the uni gate and crossed his arms pouting.

"are you mad baby ?"

"mm"

"why ? i rejected him earlier-"

"you didn't !! you didn't say that you won't ever leave your cute penguin for an asshole like him and that you're crazy about me and you will-"

"okay okay baby, I'll remember it for next time"

Beomgyu hugged hyuka from behind, making him blush. Hyuka turned around and hugged him back.

-⁠☆-

Hyuka was making egg tarts for him and Beomgyu. He took them out of the oven and his eyes lit up when he saw them in the perfect shape and colour.

"omg !! hyung ! hyung look !!"

No response. Hyuka put them in a plate and went to the living room. He sat beside Beomgyu.

"hyung look !!"

"are they edible ?"

Beomgyu asked, his eyes still focused on his phone. Hyuka got frustrated. He put the plate on the table and tilted his head too see what important work beomgyu was doing.

"hyung...how could you..."

"w-wait what ? n-no it's not what you think it is-"

"you're ignoring me for him ? do you like him ? you're busy staring at some other boy rather than paying attention to your boyfriend ? i see how it is"

"no huening-"

Hyuka stood up and went to the room. He tried shutting the door but beomgyu blocked it.

"listen to me- he just popped up on my timeline right when you came i swear-"

Hyuka tried pushing the door close but obviously beomgyu was stronger than him. He gave up and sat on the bed, crossing his arms as tears welled up in his eyes.

"look sweetheart, listen to me hm ?"

Beomgyu sat down on the floor, in front of hyuka, looking up at him. He opened his phone and explained the whole thing again. Hyuka was actually convinced but he didn't want to act like it.

He looked away still not talking to beomgyu. Beomgyu sighed and put his phone away.

"what do you want me to do ? i know you've forgiven me and i know you're not gonna talk to me unless i make you happy...so...you want chocolates ? or plushies ? or ice cream ? or..."

Beomgyu got up from his knees and licked hyuka's earlobe before whispering.

"me ?"

Beomgyu's raspy and husky voice sent shivers down hyuka's body. Beomgyu smirked when he saw hyuka's body loosening up. He kissed his neck, sucking a few spots. Hyuka stretched his head backwards, giving beomgyu more access to his neck.

"h-hyung...s-stop"

'don't stop !! don't stop !!'

Hyuka was still mad at beomgyu but he didn't want him to stop. He wanted more. He started breathing sharply with his mouth slightly open.

Beomgyu pushed him backwards, making him lie down on the bed. Hyuka tried pushing beomgyu away but his body couldn't resist him.

The next thing he knew, Beomgyu was already pounding inside him. Hyuka wailed , digging his nails in Beomgyu's arms. Beomgyu kept thrusting harder and deeper.

He hit a certain spot inside him and Hyuka shrieked, cumming right on the spot. Beomgyu groaned but kept thrusting.

"f-fuck~ h-hyung~ d-don't stop~ d-don't aah~"

Beomgyu kept hitting that spot over and over again, making hyuka clasp his hand over his mouth, rolling his eyes and crying loudly at the pleasure.

He cummed again, sobbing and choking on his moans. Beomgyu was still not close. He kept rolling his hips, ramming inside hyuka.

He finally felt a knot in his stomach and cummed making hyuka cum again for the fifth time. He fell on top of hyuka, panting. Hyuka's breathing was loud. He could feel Beomgyu's breath on his neck.

Beomgyu stood up, carrying the half asleep hyuka to the bathroom and cleaning him up. He changed the sheets and slept beside hyuka, hugging him and kissing his forehead.

-⁠☆-

Beomgyu was staring at the ceiling while hyuka was sleeping on his chest. He didn't want to wake the boy up as he seemed tired after last night.

He looked at him and smiled.

"don't pretend like you're asleep"

Hyuka streched his arms acting like he just woke up. Beomgyu chuckled and pinched his cheeks.

"don't touch me... you didn't even eat my egg tarts"

Hyuka said pouting. Beomgyu snuggled closer to him.

"i had something better though"

Hyuka blushed and looked away to hide his Tomato red face. Beomgyu laughed at him and stroked his hair.

"you look really cute and hot when you're jealous"

"who said i was jealous..."

"you weren't ?"

"n-no"

Beomgyu chuckled while playing with hyuka's already messy hair.

"j-just... don't look at anyone else...keep your eyes...on me"

"as you say angel"

☆-⁠☆-⁠☆

Hi so um...i couldn't write anything yesterday sjbjahsjssh i had my fine arts practical today 😭😭

it went well so dw and also...i changed my partner so it's a win for me but i still had to help him cuz he's fckin dumb 😭

anw... that's all ig ? what r ur through on beomkai ?? I'll consider writing more if u like them !!
let me know !! i love you so much <3

Thank You for Reading ♡