Rhythm

Ship - Taegyu

(includes smuts)

Enjoy !!

☆-⁠☆-⁠☆

"again ?"

"I'm sorry love...i promise I'll stay home next Saturday"

Beomgyu said wrapping his arms around Taehyun's waist. Taehyun pouted and closed his eyes when Beomgyu kissed his forehead.

"alright...take care ok ? and call me once you reach"

"yes sir"

Beomgyu said, making both of them laugh. He was going to hangout with his other friends and was also having a night stay there. The weekends are the only time when Taehyun and Beomgyu get to spend time together and Beomgyu has been hanging out with his friends for the last two weekends.

Taehyun kissed Beomgyu and Beomgyu left the house.

-⁠☆-

Beomgyu entered the password and stepped inside the apartment. He left the place before anyone else and came back because he wanted to spend time with his boyfriend.

He made sure not to make any noise because Taehyun was obviously sleeping. It was 6 in the morning. He walked inside their room and saw Taehyun sleeping peacefully.

He walked closer and noticed Taehyun was sleeping only with his boxers on. Beomgyu took a deep breath and removed his jacket, laying beside Taehyun and snuggling closer to him.

"hyung... you're back early"

Taehyun said in his sleepy voice with his eyes still closed. Beomgyu hummed in response. He started planting soft kisses all over Taehyun's face, making him whine and smile.

"You're so cute baby"

"hmm"

Taehyun had no plans on waking up anytime soon. He binge watched a whole k-drama last night and slept at almost 4.

Beomgyu started sucking his neck, leaving pretty red marks. Taehyun hummed in pleasure, moving his neck and giving Beomgyu more access. Taehyun's low humming sounds were music to Beomgyu's ears.

He sucked harder, making Taehyun whine.

"hyung~ it's s-six in the morning~ mm~"

"i know baby....how can you be this pretty so early in the morning"

Beomgyu started sucking hickies on his stomach. Taehyun's eyes slightly opened, finally seeing Beomgyu who was wearing a shirt with all the buttons unbuttoned.

His eyes rolled back shut and low moans escaped his mouth. Taehyun's sleepy voice was so hot, it turned Beomgyu on more. Beomgyu pulled down Taehyun's boxers and licked his dick.

"aahmm~ hyung~"

He licked his hole and pushed his tongue inside, making Taehyun moan louder and grab his hair. Beomgyu thrust his tongue in and out at a fast pace and started jerking him off, driving Taehyun crazy.

"aah~ hyung~ b-beom~ nghh~"

Taehyun couldn't open his eyes because of the pleasure Beomgyu was giving him and also because he was damn sleepy. He was about to cum but Beomgyu pulled out.

Taehyun whined and opened his eyes. He saw Beomgyu stripping down his clothes and climbing back on the bed. Beomgyu kissed him and pushed his dick inside Taehyun's hole.