Beautiful Mistakes Pt. 2

Ship: Beomjun

(includes smuts)

Read pt. 1 first !!

Enjoy !!

☆-⁠☆-⁠☆

"so you're dating someone and you didn't tell us ?? come on !!"

Yeonjun's friends kept teasing him and asking him about who he was dating.

"hyung !!"

All the boys turned around to look at beomgyu who was walking towards them.

"what are you all talking about ?"

"oh hi beomgyu"

"we were just..."

Yeonjun got cut off by one of his friends.

"do you know who he's dating ?"

"oh it's m-"

Yeonjun kept a hand on Beomgyu's mouth not letting him complete.

"n-no one !! let's go beomgyu"

Beomgyu looked at yeonjun with a little disappointment. The whole car ride was silent. They entered their house and Beomgyu started walking towards his room when yeonjun pulled him inside his.

"where are you going bab-"

"hyung stop"

Beomgyu pushed yeonjun away not letting yeonjun kiss him. Yeonjun furrowed his eyesbrows.

"what's wrong ?"

"hyung...are you embarrassed ? are you embarrassed that you're dating me ?"

"no beomgyu...why would you say that-"

"then why didn't you tell them it was me ? why didn't you say you were dating me ?"

"cause i- i-"

Beomgyu's tears started falling down. Yeonjun could see the anger in Beomgyu's eyes and he knew beomgyu wouldn't let him go without knowing the answer.

"it's not like that... you're my brother, imagine what they'd think of me if i tell them-"

"that means you ARE embarrassed"

Beomgyu chuckled while looking away and biting his lips to prevent himself from breaking down.

"i knew it was a mistake...i knew it then and i know it now...we should have never slept together...i shouldn't have kissed you, IT'S ALL MY MISTAKE"

"no beomgyu, no-"

"let's... let's end this hyung, let's not-"

Yeonjun smashed his lips on Beomgyu's. Beomgyu hit his shoulders continuously, pushing him away but yeonjun only pulled him closer, deepening the kiss.

Beomgyu's body was always weak in Yeonjun's arms and it was the same this time. He cried louder against their lips, finally giving up and giving in to the kiss.

Yeonjun's hands travelled to Beomgyu's torso, unbuttoning his pants and pulling them down. He made beomgyu sit on the table behind him, still kissing him.

He unbuttoned Beomgyu's shirt and then his own shirt and pants. Beomgyu just let yeonjun do whatever he was doing. They pulled away from the kiss, panting while their foreheads were leaned against each other.

They looked in each other's eyes. Beomgyu mouth fell open when he felt Yeonjun pushing his dick inside him. He took deep breaths from his mouth, trying not to moan.