Collide

Ship: Taegyu

(Includes smuts)

Enjoy !!

☆—⁠☆—⁠☆

Taehyun walked over when he saw yeonjun standing alone at the counter.

"where's soobin hyung ?"

"he went to the washroom"

Yeonjun said loudly as they could barely hear each other's voices due to the loud music.

"nice party i guess..."

Taehyun said leaning against the counter as he watched some people dancing on the stage and some making out at the tables.

"why don't you take this chance and confess to beomgyu ?"

"hyung...i don't wanna ruin my mood...i already know he doesn't like me...why bother confessing"

Taehyun said chuckling and taking a sip from his glass.

"god... you're so dumb"

Yeonjun said and sighed. A boy came and asked Taehyun if he wanted to dance with him. Taehyun smirked and agreed to it.

"do you know him ?"

Yeonjun flinched when he suddenly heard Beomgyu who was standing right beside him.

"god !! you scared me...where did you even come from-"

"you know that guy ?"

"no, i don't... jealous ? why don't you confess-"

Beomgyu chuckled and made a twitching sound with his tongue making yeonjun furrow his eyebrows.

"you know he doesn't-"

"GOSH YOU'RE EVEN DUMBER"

"you did not even let me complete-"

"i knOw hE dOeS nOt LiKe mE"

Yeonjun said mocking beomgyu.

Beomgyu smirked and drank all the drink in his glass in one go. He kept the glass on the counter.

"watch me make him mine tonight"

Beomgyu whispered in yeonjun's ear before smirking and walking up on the stage.

Beomgyu went right through the crowd and saw taehyun dancing with some random guy. He pushed that guy gently in the crowd and wrapped his arms lightly around Taehyun torso.

Taehyun looked up and smirked as he saw beomgyu. He put his hands on Beomgyu's shoulders.

They started catching up with the music and started singing along with it.

(i suggest you listen to the song while reading ;) )

"I been knowing you for long enough. Damn, i need you right now...you can take your time, don't have to rush, this might take us a while~"

Beomgyu sang as he placed his hand at Taehyun's back, pulling him closer. Both of them looked straight into each other's eyes and got lost in their own world.

"I left all the doors unlocked and you said you're on your way...when you get here, don't you say a word, got no time to play~"

Taehyun continued singing while wrapping his arms around Beomgyu's neck making beomgyu smirk.

"i know you think that you know me, but you ain't even see my dark side-"

Beomgyu sang but was cut off when taehyun continued, not letting him sing.