Temptation

Ship: Taegyu

(includes smuts)

Enjoy !!

(P.S. THIS TAEGYU PIC JUST DROPPED WKSJSJSHAJHSJS)

☆—⁠☆—⁠☆

Beomgyu has been out on a business trip for a week. He was finally coming back today. Taehyun stood at the entrance of his company gate, waiting for his boyfriend.

He walked back and forth, tapping his feet impatiently. He saw some cars arriving at the parking lot. And before he could walk there, Beomgyu got out of the car and came running towards Taehyun.

Taehyun ran towards him too and both the boys hugged each other as if they hadn't met for decades.

"i missed you so much sweetheart"

"i missed you too hyung"

Beomgyu pulled away and kissed Taehyun's forehead before pouting.

"is something wrong ?"

"i still have some work at the company...i can return home at night only"

"it's alright hyung... I'll make some delicious food for you till then"

Beomgyu smiled and went inside the building. Taehyun drove back home and started preparing dinner.

—⁠☆—

Beomgyu entered the code and stepped inside the apartment.

"sweetheart ?"

He called out in a low and gentle voice. He furrowed his eyebrows on not getting a response and walked towards their bedroom. He heard some weird noises.

The noises he knew too well. His lips curved into a smirk. He put his bag on the couch and slightly opened the bedroom door.

"aah~ b-beomgyu mm~"

He took off his coat and opened the door. Taehyun widened his eyes and stood up, hiding the toys.

"is this what you've been doing for the past few days ? hm ?"

"n-no h-hyung...i-"

"you what sweetheart ?"

Beomgyu walked closer to Taehyun and whispered in his ear.

"you didn't listen to daddy and you know the consequences"

Taehyun's body became weak by just thinking about it. He wrapped his arms around Beomgyu's neck and Beomgyu started sucking his neck.

"mm~"

Taehyun jumped up and wrapped his legs around Beomgyu's waist. Beomgyu threw him on the bed and stripped down his clothes. He held Taehyun's both hands and tied them to the headboard with the help of his tie.

He opened the buttons of Taehyun's shirt with his mouth, licking the skin underneath. Taehyun inhaled sharply at every touch. His legs curling upwards and his hands pulling on the tie.

Beomgyu kissed his inner thighs and pushed his tongue inside Taehyun's hole. Taehyun's eyes became watery and he started moaning.

"a-aah~ h-hyung~"

Beomgyu pulled his tongue out just when Taehyun was about to cum. Taehyun whined and looked at Beomgyu with pleading eyes.

Beomgyu smirked and pushed his index finger inside, thrusting it in and out at a fast pace. Taehyun moaned as his eyes rolled shut and his drool started dripping down his chin.

Beomgyu entered another finger and then another. Taehyun felt a knot in his stomach. He was about to cum but Beomgyu pulled out again.

"hyung !! p-please just..do it-"

"i think you forgot it's a punishment sweetheart"

Beomgyu smirked and kissed Taehyun roughly. He pushed his hard dick inside while still kissing him. Taehyun's mouth fell apart as broken moans escaped.

"f-fuck~ b-beomgyu~ shit~"

Beomgyu groaned and kept thrusting looking at the pretty mess lying under him. He kissed Taehyun's neck, sucking a few spots.

"aah~ i- I'm~ nngh~"

Beomgyu thrusted a few more times and pulled out again. Taehyun couldn't hold it now. He wanted to cum really bad.

"hyung !! please"

Beomgyu smirked, satisfied. He untied his hands and laid beside him.

"you wanna cum ?"

Taehyun nodded.

"go on"

Beomgyu said while resting his head on the pillow and looking at Taehyun with eyes slightly opened. Taehyun impatiently straddled Beomgyu.

He slowly sank down on his dick, moaning while looking up. Beomgyu groaned and held the sheets.

"fuck sweetheart !! you're doing so great"

Taehyun started bouncing on him, being desperate to release his orgasm. He increased his pace moaning louder.

Taehyun's tears rolled down as he felt a tight knot in his stomach. He let out a whimpered cry and cummed all over himself and Beomgyu.

He fell on Beomgyu's chest, totally drained. Beomgyu held his hips and thrusted up inside him a few more times before cumming too.

Taehyun moaned, feeling Beomgyu filling him up to the brim and passed  out. Beomgyu carried him to the bathroom to clean him up. He held him closer to his chest and slept peacefully.

—⁠☆—

"you were great last night"

Beomgyu said while caressing Taehyun's hand as his head rested on his chest. Taehyun tilted his head to look at Beomgyu with a 'disbelief' look.

Beomgyu giggled and gave him a flying kiss. Taehyun rolled his eyes and looked away.

"come on !! you liked it didn't you ?"

"i..."

"you did !!"

"whatever..."

"how about-"

"HYUNG ARE YOU PLANNING ON KILLING ME TODAY ?"

"what do you mean ? i was going to ask about the food you made for me..."

Beomgyu said with innocent eyes. Taehyun knew Beomgyu too well. He scoffed and hit his chest. Beomgyu laughed while hugging Taehyun.

"god !! you're so annoying hyung"

"i know i know !! but you love me so i don't care hahahaha"

"I'm out of here-"

"where are you going sweetheart ? we aren't done yet"

"you- mmph~"

☆—⁠☆—⁠☆

hsjabshsbshsvshsg BEING CALLED SWEETHEART IS SUCH A BLESSING LIKE IF SOMEONE DOES, IMMA KISS THAT PERSON RIGHT AWAY !! 😭😭

anw...more taegyuuuuu ^^
Who doesn't like Taegyu right ??
I hope you liked it !! I love u <3

Thank You for Reading ♡