Hyung

Ship: Beomjun

(includes smuts)

(ignore the title of the chapter cuz my mind is blank and i just... yeah 😀)

Enjoy !!

☆-⁠☆-⁠☆

"we're going to the mall then...are you both sure you don't wanna come ?"

"mm"

Beomgyu hummed while playing games on his phone. Yeonjun, who was too focused on watching tv nodded too. Soobin got closer to Beomgyu's ear and whispered.

"this is a good chance for you to fuck him-"

"HYUNG !! Stawpp... it's not like that"

Beomgyu said, blushing. He watched Soobin leave the house with the other two. He turned his gaze towards Yeonjun and hissed when he felt something in his pants.

"hyung... I'm going to my room...call me when dinner's ready"

"okay"

Yeonjun answered, still immersed in the show he was watching. Beomgyu walked to his room and straight to the bathroom. He turned on warm water and removed his clothes, sitting inside the bathtub.

"waa...this feels so good"

He relaxed, throwing his head backwards and slowly jerking himself off. He started to moan at the feeling.

"y-yeonjun hyung~ mm~ aah~"

Yeonjun turned off the tv and went to the kitchen to make ramen for the two. It didn't take much time and he knocked on Beomgyu's room's door.

"ya beomgyu ! dinner's ready"

Yeonjun waited for a response. He opened the door slightly when he didn't get a reply. He thought the younger must be showering. He went closer to the bathroom door and brought his hand up to knock but paused when he heard something that made him widen his eyes.

"hyung~ y-yeonjun hyung~ aah~"

Yeonjun thought he was hearing things. He turned around to leave but he heard more noises. He didn't know why but his legs couldn't move. He turned back around and slowly twisted the door knob, and to his surprise, it was unlocked.

Why would Beomgyu lock his door when he was in his own room. Yeonjun stepped inside quietly and the sight of Beomgyu, lying in the bathtub, jerking himself and moaning out his name, turned him on.

Yeonjun removed his clothes impatiently and walked closer to the bathtub. Beomgyu slightly opened his eyes when he felt the light that was shining on his face, being blocked.

He paused and his eyes widened when he saw Yeonjun standing in front of him, naked. He sat up properly and looked away.

"h-hyung i didn't- i was-"

Beomgyu was astounded when Yeonjun stepped inside the bathtub. He looked up and saw Yeonjun's dick that was hard.

Yeonjun sat down and leaned in closer to Beomgyu. Beomgyu hesitated at first but he eventually wrapped his arms around Yeonjun's waist, pulling him into a kiss.

The kiss was slow and passionate at first but it became a hot makeout session after a few minutes. Yeonjun pulled away, catching his breath. He held Beomgyu's dick, making him shiver at the touch and slowly sank down.

"hyung fuck-"

"aah~ shit beomgyu~ you're~ you're so big~ aahng~"

Yeonjun winced at the pain but soon he was bouncing on him, moaning loudly while his hands rested on Beomgyu's chest. Beomgyu held his hips to help him move.