Popular

Ship: Yeonbin

(includes smuts, drinks, clubs)

Enjoy !!

☆-⁠☆-⁠☆

Yeonjun, Taehyun and Beomgyu walked inside the club and sat on their usual spot.

"let's see if yeonjun hyung finds anyone today"

"he never does...at this point, i think he doesn't even want to try"

"ya ya !! i don't wanna rush things...and i don't want my love life to be a joke"

Taehyun and Beomgyu nodded and picked up their glasses as soon as the waiter served them.

"I'm so sorry, I'm sorry, I'll c-clean that up"

The three boys looked towards the table across from them, where a young boy was apologizing to the customers.

"have you ever seen him before ? I've never"

"me too...what about you yeonjun hyu-"

Taehyun and Beomgyu turned towards yeonjun to ask him about the boy but paused when they noticed how yeonjun was looking at the boy.

"uhm...you like him ?"

Beomgyu asked as both the boys looked eagerly at yeonjun. Yeonjun turned to them, coming out of his thoughts.

"i feel like... I've seen him somewhere... he's cute though"

"so now !! i present to you, the dancers !!"

A man holding the mic announced and girls wearing slutty clothes came out from backstage, rolling their bodies and seductively dancing to the slow music.

Yeonjun got up and went towards the boy. He held his wrist and raised it up in the air.

"i want him to dance for me"

Yeonjun asked the host. The host nodded excitedly while the boy looked here and there, panicking.

Beomgyu and Taehyun cheered while laughing. Yeonjun winked at them and then turned towards the boy whose hands were shaking. He tilted his head to have a better look on his face.

"do you not want to dance ?"

"i- I'm...i-"

The boy stuttered in a shaky voice. Yeonjun wasn't the kind to bully someone or force them to do something. He let go of his hand and lifted his chin up.

"I'm yeonjun, wanna come to my place ?"

Yeonjun asked while pulling his hand out for a handshake. He put it back when the boy didn't move an inch.

"ya !! I'm not gonna force you to sleep with me or anything...i just...find you cute...maybe we can have a chat ?"

Soobin looked in his eyes and he somehow didn't feel scared. He thought he had seen him before but he shrugged it off and finally spoke.

"I'm...s-soobin"

"oh...cute name... let's go ?"

Soobin slowly nodded as he didn't have any other choice. He would've been kicked out if he refused, plus, he felt safe around Yeonjun and didn't really think about what's gonna happen next.

The car ride was silent and Soobin's focus was on the road as if he was learning all the routes, just in case Yeonjun tried to murder him.

They got off and Yeonjun took him inside his apartment. He went to the kitchen and asked soobin to sit on the couch till he makes some snacks for both of them.