Gunshot Pt. 2

Ship: Taegyu

(includes blood, gun, gunshots)

This is the continuation to the previous part.

Enjoy !!

☆-⁠☆-⁠☆

Beomgyu dropped to the floor, picking Taehyun up.

"Taehyun !! ya Kang Taehyun !! what did you do ?!?! wake up !! WAKE UP !!"

Beomgyu cried while shaking Taehyun's body and pressing the wound with one hand, preventing blood loss. Taehyun slightly opened his eyes.

"h-hyung *hiccup* i- i told you to b-be safe- i-"

His breath hitched and his eyes closed, his body restless in Beomgyu's arms.

"KANG TAEHYUN !! WAKE UP !! DON'T- DON'T DO THIS TO ME !! WAKE UP !!"

Beomgyu looked up at the three men that stood there confused as to where other boy came from and who he was.

"You'll see me in hell"

Beomgyu picked his gun up and shot the three men one after the other. Beomgyu's men barged in through the doors.

"Master Taehyun called for help-"

The man stopped when he saw Beomgyu on the floor with Taehyun in his arms.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU LOOKING AT ?!?! CALL THE AMBULANCE !!"

-⁠☆-

Beomgyu stood outside Taehyun's operation room. His clothes all stained red with Taehyun's blood, his hair messy and his hands still shaking.

"he'll be alright-"

"HE WON'T HYUNG !! IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF ME !! I COULDN'T PROTECT HIM"

Beomgyu dropped to the floor, almost in the state to pass out from crying. The doctor walked out of the operation room, making beomgyu stand up hurriedly.

"how is he ?? is he fine ?? will he be alright ?? is he awake ??-"

"he's out of danger for now...he hasn't woken up yet... we're afraid if he doesn't wake up in the next few hours..."

"what do you mean....what are you trying to say HUH ??? ARE YOU INSANE OR SOMETHING ?? DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM ?? IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO HIM, I'M KILLING ALL OF YOU !!"

"Choi Beomgyu calm down !!"

Yeonjun pulled Beomgyu back so he doesn't choke the doctor.

"let me see him"

The doctor sighed and nodded.

"but only for 5 minutes"

Beomgyu walked inside the room and saw the love of his life, lying on the bed, unconscious. His legs shook as he sat on the stool beside.

"t-taehyun-ah *sob* I'm- I'm sorry"

Beomgyu burst out into tears, holding Taehyun's hand between his hands.

"I knew i shouldn't have insisted you to live with me...i shouldn't have left you alone in the room...i- i shouldn't have...i shouldn't have fallen for you... I'm sorry *sob* I'm so sorry...i couldn't even protect you...i don't deserve you... I'm sorry... I'll understand if you don't want to be with me anymore when you wake up but please wake up for me...you have to... you have to.."