Sober

Ship: Taegyu

(includes smuts, drinking)

Enjoy !!

☆-⁠☆-⁠☆

Beomgyu and Taehyun live together in an apartment. They've been best friends for years and yes...they have been pining over each other too. Everyone knows how the two boys adore each other but they never thought of them being in a relationship and so did the boys.

"let's go to a club tonight !!"

"mmm nah... let's just go to a bar... clubs are too loud...what do you say ?"

Soobin asked looking at the other four while taking a bite of his bread.

"sure I'm in !"

"me too !"

"me too"

"alright !! bar it is !!"

-⁠☆-

Beomgyu was waiting for Taehyun in the car. He looked towards the door when he heard the clicking sound. His heart started palpitating as soon as he saw Taehyun.

Taehyun wore tight black jeans with a loose black shirt. He always dressed simply yet made beomgyu go crazy over him. Beomgyu bit his lower lip and rubbed his cheeks to hide the blush.

Taehyun sat inside and they drove off to the bar. They entered inside and saw the others already seated. They joined them and ordered their drinks.

Beomgyu sat beside Yeonjun and Taehyun sat beside Hyuka. Taehyun sighed as he ordered his drink.

"everything...alright ?"

Hyuka asked after noticing the tired and upset look on Taehyun's face. Taehyun took a sip of his drink and sighed again.

"yeah...life is too boring...i don't even have a love life heh...the one i like doesn't like me back...he doesn't even know about it and the best part ? he's my best friend...tch"

Taehyun chuckled and took another sip of his drink. Hyuka slowly nodded.

"you know...you can make it interesting.. what worse could happen ? it's either rejection of acceptance...you gotta face it someday"

"i know hyuka but i...i don't wanna lose what we have right now...it took us years to build this bond and i can't just break it like that"

Hyuka sighed and looked away.

-⁠☆-

"I'mmmmmm~ gonnaaa~ swinggggg~ from the chandelierrrrr~"

Soobin laughed while holding his stomach. Beomgyu was totally drunk. He turned around and saw Taehyun sitting at the table with his head down.

"t-taehyun ?"

Taehyun shot his head up, looking at Soobin.

"oh ? sOoBin hyUngGgg~ whEn did yOu coMeE hEreEe ???"

"oh shit..."

Soobin pulled Yeonjun's shirt pointing towards Taehyun. Yeonjun started laughing.

"he's drunk too ? hahahaha"

"hyung !! stop laughing !! we'll have to take them home now"

"oh shit...i didn't think of that"

Yeonjun stopped laughing and sighed, pulling beomgyu out of the bar.