Protect Me

Requested by - moa_taegyulove143
Ship - Yeonbin

(includes smuts and sexual tension)

Enjoy !!

☆-⁠☆-⁠☆

"so are you really gonna sign up for it ?"

"yeah...i need to protect myself too"

Soobin said looking down at the form in his hands. He took out a pen and filled it. He looked up and smiled at taehyun before walking inside the office room.

"uh I'm here to submit this form"

Soobin said, looking around in the office. He saw a man who looked around forty and bowed at him.

"You can hand it to me. Tomorrow at 6pm, your training will start. And also, your coach is a bit strict so watch out"

Soobin just nodded and walked out after bowing.

-⁠☆-

It was 5:40pm. Soobin sat at the bench inside the hall, fidgeting his fingers and tapping his feet.

"you're here early"

He stood up immediately when he heard a soft voice and the sound of the door closing. He furrowed his eyebrows as he still couldn't see the person due to the dim lights.

A bright light turned on and Soobin finally saw him. He would be lying if he said his heart didn't do a thing when he saw him.

The man wore a red tank top and some red shorts. His hands were all tattooed, from his wrists to his shoulders. His hair was damp and his face was the most handsome one he's ever seen.

"I'm yeonjun, nice to meet you, I'll be your caoch"

Yeonjun said walking towards soobin and holding out his hand for a handshake. Soobin blinked his eyes, bringing himself back from his thoughts and quickly shook hands with yeonjun.

"i- I'm soobin, n-nice to meet you too"

"so...why do you wanna learn self defence ?"

Yeonjun asked as he walked back and started taking out stuff from his bag.

"i- i was..."

Soobin stuttered as he looked down. He didn't want yeonjun to see his tears. He wanted to be strong.

"it's fine, you can tell me later"

Yeonjun said, putting his hand on Soobin's shoulder and smiling gently at him.

"we'll start with the basics today ok ?"

Soobin nodded his head.

"tell me if you feel uncomfortable with anything"

"okay"

-⁠☆-

"and OH MY GOD TAEHYUN !! HE'S SO HOT"

Soobin said while hiding his face in his palms as taehyun took a sip of his coffee, being done with soobin.

"ok i get that he's hot but he's your coach hyung-"

"i know but his hands are so soft and it felt so good when he touched me"

"i-"

"why don't you come with me ??"