You Right

Requested by: moa_taegyulove143
Ship: Taegyu

(Includes smuts)

Enjoy !!

☆-⁠☆-⁠☆

"aah h-hyung....fuck"

Taehyun threw his head back grabbing the sheets as beomgyu pounded inside him.

"fuck you feel so good baby"

"h-hyung...i- I'm c-close mmph"

"me too"

Beomgyu fastened his pace making taehyun arch his back and scream.

"fuck hyung"

Taehyun couldn't hold it in, he cummed, falling back on the pillow while beomgyu thrusted a few more times before cumming inside him.

He pulled out and fell beside taehyun. He placed a soft kiss on his forehead.

"taehyun-ah....I-"

He heard snoring sounds. He looked beside and saw taehyun already asleep. He sighed and got up. He cleaned taehyun and himself up and slept while snuggling closer to taehyun.

-⁠☆-

Beomgyu woke up while rubbing his eyes. He looked beside him and taehyun wasn't there. He heard clinking noises from the kitchen and got up.

He walked to the kitchen and saw taehyun cooking breakfast. He hugged taehyun from behind making him turn towards him and wrap his arms around Beomgyu's neck

"good morning hyung...did you sleep well ?"

Taehyun asked while learning closer to kiss beomgyu. Beomgyu stepped back avoiding the kiss.

"hyung...is something wrong ?"

"taehyun...i...i don't want to hide this...i don't want to hide us"

Taehyun bit his lower lip, unwrapping his arms from Beomgyu's neck.

"why don't you just tell her that you're not straight-"

"hyung i can't..."

"why ?"

"i just... she's always been so sweet to me... she's like an angel and i can't break her heart-"

"do my feelings mean nothing to you ? what about me ?"

"hyu-"

Beomgyu stepped back while tears ran down his face.

"what about my feelings taehyun ? You're... you're just using me for yourself...i mean nothing to you...just a s-sex partener... right ?"

Beomgyu asked while looking straight into Taehyun's eyes. Taehyun could see how angry and broke beomgyu was. He tried to say something but nothing seemed to come out of his mouth.

"j-just go and fuck her !! not my feelings"

Beomgyu said and went to the room. He picked all his stuff and left Taehyun's house, leaving taehyun alone, standing in the kitchen.

Taehyun fell down on his knees. He didn't know why but he felt his heart crushing. He sobbed as tears started flowing down his cheeks.

He didn't know what to do. He loved mini but he wanted beomgyu. He needed him and he knew beomgyu needed him too.