I Missed You

Ship: Taegyu

(includes smuts)

Enjoy !!

☆-⁠☆-⁠☆

"what are you doing baby ?"

"uh... nothing really...i just...miss you a lot"

"me too love... I'm sorry...i promise I'll be back soon-"

"hyung you always say that...you left in February...and it's December...2 months and it'll be a year...a whole damn year apart from you...i just...sorry i didn't mean to.."

Beomgyu's heart wrenched on hearing Taehyun's sobs. He felt guilty of leaving him alone in korea. He wanted to go back to him as soon as possible and he was.

He was done with his job in London and he was going back to Korea in two days. He didn't want Taehyun to know about it and wanted to surprise him. He tried his best not to ruin his surprise.

"taehyun-ah... you know i love you right ? please wait for me...just a little...hm ? I love you"

"hm... I'll go and sleep now"

"okay...good night"

"good night"

"i love you"

"i love you too"

They hung up. Taehyun walked to his room and called Yeonjun. He always did whenever he felt down. Yeonjun drove to Taehyun's apartment, grabbing some snacks and ice cream to cheer him up.

-⁠☆-

"taehyun are you serious right now ? you can't-"

"why can't i ? I'm tired hyung...i can't... I'll tell him... tonight"

"Hyun... please wait for some time...w-wait for a week, I'm sure he'll-"

"he won't!! he never came.... I've been waiting and waiting and I'm tired now...i can't live like this"

"tae-"

Taehyun walked to his room and shut the door. Yeonjun sighed and plopped on the couch. He knew Beomgyu was coming the day after and he didn't know what to do. He didn't have the courage to call Beomgyu and tell him about it.

-⁠☆-

It was 6 in the evening. Taehyun walked over to the couch when he heard his phone ringing. He took a deep breath and answered the call.

"hi love...i miss you-"

"hyung..."

"oh ? no hi, hello, i miss you hyung-"

"I'm serious right now...listen to me please"

"o-okay"

"let's... let's end it"

"end what ? the call ?"

"no hyung... let's end... whatever we have..."

"what do you m-mean hyunie ?"

Taehyun could feel the nervousness in Beomgyu's shaking voice. He clasped a hand on his mouth to hold the sobbing sounds.

"hyung i can't anymore"

Taehyun finally burst out crying. On the other hand, Beomgyu knew what Taehyun was talking about but he didn't want it to be what he was thinking.

"hyunie no-"