Volume 3 Chapter 1 - Student Council and the Disciplinary Committee

|Gary|

"Come in," I said, the tone of my voice monotone, as Lancelot and Tessia appeared in the doorway of the Student Council room.

"Thank you both for coming," I continued, my expression brightening into a smile as I greeted them.

"Of course, Gary," Lancelot replied with a smile of his own. "It's our job."

"Good," I nodded, my smile broadening. "We have a lot of paperwork to go through, but before that, we need to decide on the positions for the rest of the council members. I was thinking of keeping Fable and Jarrod in their current positions, and making Lilia and Clive the student heads. What do you think?"

"I agree," said Lancelot, but Tessia seemed to have a concern. "Clive is quite biased," she said, "being a true noble, I don't think he would be a suitable candidate for the role of student head."

"Don't worry about it," I replied with an evil smirk. "I'll take care of him."

Before I could say anything else, there was another knock at the door. "Come in," I called, and the door swung open to reveal a tall, stern-looking noble boy. He was a pure conjurer, his black parted bangs and untrained physique giving it away.

"Greetings," he said, bowing to the three of us. "I am Clive Graves."

"Greetings, Clive," I replied, introducing myself and my fellow council members. "I am Gary Whiteborn, the student council president. This is Lancelot Orbel, our secretary, and Princess Tessia Eralith, our vice president. You were the vice president last year, but now you are a student head. Please take this paperwork and get started on it. We will have a council meeting once the rest of the members arrive."

Clive's eyes widened slightly, but he seemed to accept my words as final and began working on his paperwork without any further objections.

Soon, another knock echoed through the room, and the door opened to reveal two more council members.

The first was a tall, handsome young man with blonde hair and piercing azure eyes. He stood out with his natural charisma, making him quite the catch for many of the academy's female students.

On the other hand, the second was a young man with a cheerful grin plastered on his face. His light orange hair and grey eyes made him stand out, giving him an almost mischievous air. It was evident that he was the joker of the group, always ready with a joke or a lighthearted remark.

"It's great to have you all here," I continued, "Let's move on to our meeting room."

All the Council members moved to the meeting room which had an oval table and seven leather chairs.

"Let's begin with our introductions," I began, "I am Gary Whiteborn, heir to the Grand Duchy of Whiteborn family, and your new student council president."

Tessia was the next to introduce herself, "I am Princess Tessia Eralith of Elenoir and your new student council vice president." Her voice was firm and carried an air of regality, making it clear she was a true princess.

Lancelot added, "I am Lancelot Orbel, heir to the Marquisate of Orbel and the spirit contractor of Sylph. I am honoured to serve as your new secretary." He gave a courteous bow, exuding the demeanour of a true noble.

The blonde boy chimed in, "I'm Jarrod Redner, and I will be serving as your new treasurer. It's a pleasure to meet you all." He gave a friendly smile, reflecting his easy-going nature.

Finally, the cheerful guy introduced himself with a grin, "I'm Fable Kristwood and I'm hoping to have fun! I'm honoured to be a part of the student council and hope to make this a memorable year for all of us."