Labour

We have lost 25% of our forces but we persist. Bodies lay on the ground but we have to save ourselves then them. And I can't find Lily.

The deatheaters through around the worst curse as if it is nothing. As if they aren't taking someones life. I am currently in a battle with my best mates cousin. Her face slowly changes from satisfaction to concentration. I joke, "Come on, Bella. I wanted to battle someone who was competent!" If eyes could kill, well...

I do a spell that makes her wand arm spasm. I start to look for Lily but another deatheater comes to face me. Don't they know that my wife is somewhere fighting someone when she is at the end of her third trimester? I would never admit this to her but she is pretty large.

"Why hello Lucius," I say smoothly. Just like moody says if I show them my weakness they will kill it and their whole family. He smirks. I say, "I see your hair is as greasy as always." He sends a unforgivable curse but I block it with ease. He responds, mirroring my arrogance, "I see you are still a blood traitor."

That was to close to home. I lift him off the ground and let him fall to the ground.

"James!" Someone calls. I turn around and Remus is sprinting towards me. He screams over all of the noise, "Lily's water broke!"

I am stunned. I shove him to take over my battle with Luciusand run towards the screams of Lily during a contraction.

What type of world am I bringing a child into?