Suprise!

James leans over and kisses Lily on the cheek. She is so beautiful. He can't get over her eyes.

She has her arm around his waist and they laugh like a very happy couple. In their short time together they had gone farther then they had with anyone else.

They loved being with the other.

Lily stands and kisses James good night. She leaves the starry field and goes up to the steps to a new adventure.

James sits for a while more. He looks up whispers to the stars, "Thank you."

The next morning he woke up very early so he could go to the gardens and get a lily for Lily. He waits at the bottom of the stairs for Lily at the time they had planned. He waited for 15 minutes before he started to get restless. It was 45 minuted before the flower started to wilt. And it was and hour before he started to get hungry.

Everyone has left for class or breakfast. Sirius walks in from breakfast. He puts his hand on his back and comforts him, "C'mon, mate, its time."

"We.." he says wearily, "We were meeting for... breakfast."

He stumbles down the stairs and wonders what he did wrong.

For three days silence. She doesn't go to class. She doesn't eat. Silence. James is seemingly depressed beyond recognition.

At breakfast four days after James pushes his cereal around his bowl. Lily walks in. Her eyes are large and puffy. Her hair covers most of her face. She is wearing the same clothe she was half a week ago.

Sirius nudges James. he looks up. His face lights up immediately but when he sees her his face grows with concern. He says , as if he couldn't believe it was her, "Lily?"

She just wanted to get some bread. Why did he have to see her?

She turns to go back up. He stands and says,"Lily!"

A table is in between the not-so-happy couple. She turns around. Tears glisten in her eyes. "Lily, where have you been? What's wrong?"

She shouts, letting the tears fall, "James, I'm pregnant alright! I am pregnant with your kid!"

The entire room goes silent. His jaw drops. The entire school is watching them break down.

James steps onto the table and walks across it to Lily.

"Mr. Potter, get off the-" "Not now, Minerva." whispers Dumbledore.

He steps in front of her. She cries. He shakes his head and throws his arms around her. He holds her so tight and so firm.

She molds into him and hugs him. He kisses her with his hand on her face. They break the kiss and he wipes away her tear.

"Your pregnant?"

She nods. Her emerald eyes are wide. His face molds into a smile.

"Your pregnant."

(A/N This part is dedicated to @IsabelleSinger for giving me the idea)