Velveeta

"What is it?" James asks in complete and utter awe. He kneels down to look at it head on.

I laugh. He is acting like it is a potion. I stir the mac 'n cheese around and he studies the movements of the noodles.

I pick the pot off the stove and bring it to the table. As I walk I say, "It is muggle comfort food."

I set the pot on the table and scoop a large helping into his plate. We sit. I immediatley start eating.

He takes his spoon and plunges it into the bowl. He pops the spoon into his mouth.

He groans with pleasure. "Oh my goodness," he groans with his mouth full.

I laugh at him. I say, "I knew you would like it."

He shoves several spoon fulls into his mouth and exclaims, "This cheesy treasure is worth more then my life!"

I start cracking up. I clutch stomach with happiness. He asks with wide happy hazel eyes, "So, we can eat this all the time!?!?!"

I nod. He smiles so wide it is from ear to ear. He fills his bowl to the rim.

We eat in silence. We are just happy to be with each other. My left hand lays on the table.

He brings it to his lips. He kisses my dry knuckles. He says, "Muggle make pure beauty. This, and you."

I smile and my heart pumps with joy. I lean over the table and put his lips to mine.

We kiss then I sit back down smiling.

"They are pure geniuses."

(A/N this is the 50th chapter! Woo hoo! Thanks for reading this far! Have a fabulous day.)