21 | Best Friend?

This book is supposed provide explanations to why I ship Taekook and reasons why I believe they are a real romantic couple. One reason I feel that they are a real couple is they have seemed to identify themselves as "non-friends." To put it plainly, they are not just bros.

Guys, remember when BTS was on that one episode (can't remember if it was in the soop or run BTS). But Tae was reading what he wrote about Jungkook. He ended up calling Jungkook his friend. JK didn't like it and it was interrupted him, saying "oh I'm just your friend" (paraphrase). Then if you look closely, you'll see Tae gets flustered and someone hits Jungkook to get him to stop as they are filming. These boys were together then and younger JK corrected his man in public "introduce me well" or in other words "introduce me right."

It looked like Tae got nervous even though he was trying to laugh it off. Top Daddy Kook came out at that moment (by the way I'm a top Tae Stan but they may switch from time to time. Either way I ain't mad at 'em 😂! It's their business.)

But Jungkook was just letting him know "Bitch I ain't just yo friend. You better get it right."😂

A few years later Taehyung was asked who his best friend was. He named his baby Yeontan. But then he said he guess his best friend would be Park Jimin. We all know they are soulmates and love each other. I love me some VMin or TaeMin. So I do feel Jimin is his bestie. Take a look at his confession and we will discuss further.

I don't always enjoy fan edits, but this is one of my faves. I mean think about it. If Jimin is his bestie, then what the hell is Jeon Jungkook to him? After all the sitting together, having to walk together at the airport most times and being clingy all the time. If Jungkook is not his bestie, then please can someone inform me who he is to Tae?

Note to JiKookers
I do not hate you. We are all out here with our opinions and that's all either side has. But I want to make a casual point if I may, if Jimin is Tae's best friend and Jikook is the couple, why would Tae flirt continuously with his best friends man? Make it make sense. I'll wait🤔🤷🏽‍♀️

The true friendships are between Tae and Jimin, and Jungkook and Jimin. They both love him. But he is their dear friend. Even in Jungkook's last WeVerse birthday wish to Jimin, Jungkook stressed Happy Birthday BRO!

The video JK made made us gaga over his hair. But you could tell he really loves and respects Jimin because of the way he delivered that message. But he also delivered it in a way that let everyone know that they are just friends. But that doesn't mean that he doesn't love Jimin.

If we were to ever find that Jungkook and Jimin are the couple I would embrace it. It would be their business to choose whom ever they want to be with. But it looks like both Tae and Kook have friend zoned our King of K-pop. And I still love Jimin. Without him, there would be no BTS. But Taekook is the couple guys. Let's all be happy that they chose to be more than friends.

I mean look at Chim Chim! He deserves all the happiness in the world does he not? He has a wonderful spirit and is so loving

I mean look at Chim Chim! He deserves all the happiness in the world does he not? He has a wonderful spirit and is so loving. That's why Taekook both love him so.

BONUS
I don't know the true translation, so I can't stand by this rumor. But it was told by a few k-armies that when Taekook were live that they said they couldn't be friends. Did y'all hear about that? Do you think it's true?

Well I've said my piece. Even if the above video was misinterpreted, our OTP are not just friends. They are romantically into each other and we are all here for it!

Next | 2020 and the USA