27 | Declaration

Again I want to say as a straight female, I couldn't imagine being in love with someone and not be able to show it in public. Like no PDA at all. So for Taekook, I can imagine that it would get old pretending to be bros all the time or just besties. Having to shake each other's hand and give high fives when they really want to kiss.

In their tiredness and trying to remain compliant with norms, there are ways that the declare their love for each other if you know how to watch their moments. These are some ways they want to suggest and claim each other and not hide their relationship. When they are declaring, they say in subtle ways "He's mine and I am his."

First we see a subtle and cute hand gesture from Jungkook. The boys are in their regular formation and JK does his normal bunny ears with his fingers but then does the tiger paws with the others. We know that JK is the bunny and Tae is the baby tiger. This was so precious.

Next we see Jungkook again declaring his romantic feelings for V. Tae has sang songs before pointing at spots on his face. This must be a secret Taekook language thing I guess. But here JK does it and V is looking and listening. JK seems to point to prominent moles on Tae's face and uses the V hand gesture. It was so sweet.

Both these videos display this act of adoration and declaration.

The next video we see where they are at a performance site practicing and as Taehyung walks by Jungkook, JK points his finger and says "you're the cause of euphoria." If that's not declaring love to your mate, I don't know what is.

Jungkook is not the only one doing the declaring. V even declares his love through hand signals and under water. Check him out as he does the V and K signs with the I love you hand sign. They use this hand gesture quite a bit.

The rings. Lawd, don't get me started on the rings! The Bangtan boys probably share jewelry and also get matching pieces to wear. But I've never seen where two of them got matching rings and then wore them on their wedding hand and wedding finger-well except Taekook. Take a look at the next two videos and catch all the feels as they declare their love this way.

Here is my favorite moment with the rings:

Not that we need another example, but JK's tattoos even declares his love for Tae. He changed his mic's color to the color green on his tattoos which was V's mic's color. And added more purple and green touches. This makes my heart burst.

Here are the tats up close⬇️

And speaking of finger symbols from further up, we see Taekook declared their love for each other with this symbol⬇️

There are so many other instances we could name. For instance, Jungkook being clingy in the USA. It seems Jungkook wanted America to know that the most handsome man in the world was his. He flirted and held on to him like I had not see before.

Now I have some theories. First of all, why the sudden clinginess from JK. I believe there may have come a time when the boys were figuring out that they were now grown up and totally serious. Maybe Taehyung said to JK (just speculation on my part), that JK doesn't do much to show his love for Taehyung. Tae's love language is touch and feel. I bet he mentioned this to Kook and then we got a ton of Taekook moments with not Tae initiating closeness but Kook was all over Taehyung.

It reminds me of when Kook put his foot down and wanted Tae to openly choose him over other "actor friends" but I call them potential boyfriends. JK wanted to shut rumors down. And so Tae made the choice to put JK first, over all the other guys and he started having his friends respect Jungkook.

Now if my theories are even somewhat true, that's all apart of love y'all.

Next | Off Camera