24 | Being Obvious

Here is another reason I believe Taekook are together romantically.
It seems they pride themselves on being obvious. When couples like them know that if they came like 100% out, it would cause problems. But the private relationship gets old. Sometimes a couple could lose themselves and forget they are not in private. So when they act romantic toward one another, they are being obvious.

Below is a short video of Tae and the rest of BTS. I believe it was the time they were at KBS. I think they were choosing rooms to enter, and Tae makes sure that JK knows which room to come to. I haven't watched this entire segment so I can't effectively give an analysis on it's entirety, but this scene alone makes their clinginess and love so obvious.

There are also times when they are being obvious by being domestic as the video maker puts it in the media below. Here we see the gang at their Festa and Taehyung can't stop being boyfriend material. Either he had his leg on top of JK's under the table or his arm was around Jungkook's shoulders. Then JK whispered to Tae that he needed water (I'm guessing) and Tae reaches down and opens it and pours it for him. So f'ing sweet! And the scene was Taekook being so obvious.

Then there was the whole chaotic VMinKook Live. I mean at one point they were simply staring at each other. And I was like, "Really, in front of my salad?" And Taehyung calling Kook "Jagiya" was everything!

I've used this video already but here the couple caused Namjoon so much trouble. The 2 youngest of the Maknae line were so touchy feely, especially Jungkook. I believe they were in their natural habitat. They were having fun. But the intimate looks and touches says it all. They were being so obvious.

The list could go on and on with these two being touchy feely or acting domestic. Being obvious is what they do and we all love for it!

Next | They Know