30 | Married?

Are Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook married?

Well we don't know because they've never officially announced. But even if they aren't, I believe they are definitely committed to each other.

I can't verify this as I didn't see the poster (that supposedly asked V to marry them) but I'm adding it since I could read his lips and we've seen the rings. So here Tae is saying he's already married to a fan. However the ring hand is not the correct hand on the photo where he is taking the selfie but anyway we are just looking at the portion of the video where he's interacting with fans from the stage.

I'm not sure if that's what he's saying but he was in America and I can read lips in my own language lol. It looks very much like on stage he is saying "no, I'm already married." When would he ever tell an ARMY no? He loves ARMY. And also, when has V not been excited about having a way to out their relationship? That's why I feel he did say no to the ARMY holding up the poster that said "Will you marry me?"

^^if anyone has another video that shows the sign, please let me know lol!

And here we see a glimpse of their matching rings. And BTS members frequently wear matching jewelry, not just Taekook. But these rings are special in that first of all, they are identical it seems. No biggie right? But, next they are worn on the marriage hand. Then, they are most importantly on the marriage finger. And Taekook made sure to not wear any other rings on that hand. And look how they are constantly showing them off. They want to be outed as a couple without coming out.

I mean look at these rings on their marriage hand and marriage ring finger as Tae stares at JK and Jungkook caressing Tae....simply veautiful...

I know that wearing rings is not the only way to commit, but y'all these two have done everything but have an open ceremony. They have seemed to be committed to each other for a while now (my opinion, 2020) and they no longer want to hide. Be free, Taekook. Be free.

And I mean, Tae did say that if he got married, he'd marry BTS members😂

Next | No Chaperones