32 | Dream Movie Premiere

I wanted to discuss in this chapter the "No Space" that exists between Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook, but then this shit happened today! Lol⬇️

We finally got more Taekook action on video guys and it couldn't have been released at a better time. V has been taking such a hit from ANTIs it's ridiculous. But when you're the most handsome man in the world and the most talented and cutest man in the world is in love with you, you will most definitely draw some hate! But thanks to the Taekook gods, this video of the two were released and even without one of the older brothers chaperoning them. I'm in heaven right now!

Taekook exhibited elements that prove they are a real romantic couple in the video that's circulating today, of the two at the "Dreamers" movie VIP premiere

The elements include 1) using touch as a love language; 2) showing mutual support; 3) respecting each other's careers; and 4) taking care of each other's needs.

And then additionally, we got a little of them being obvious with eye action and some "off main camera cuteness." This is the stuff that love is made of.

They were basically being each other's safe space. Right in front of my salad!

Let's talk first of how they subtly used touch as a love language. There were 3 incidences of subtle touches that I saw. First, Taehyung shoulder bumped Kook on stage. I believe he wanted to close the distance between the two. But most importantly, he knew Jungkook was nervous and wanted to reassure him. This can be seen in the following video at 00:35 - 00:40.  (Kook bumps Tae as well at 1:30-1:34).

Touch #2 came before the stage I think. The couple was walking and the security team stopped them, or maybe they stopped when Tae turned to face Kook. It looks like he was fixing Kook's jacket because he lifted his hand to touch Jungkook. We are all assuming he was also offering him encouragement as well. JK seemed to be shy and nervous. This all starts at 2:02.

Touch #3 was spotted after the above touch scene. After they turned to start walking again, Tae can be seen holding Kook's wrist, but soon let's go.

These subtle touches exemplifies what we've said before. One of this couple's love languages is definitely touching.

Next in this same video which I'll repost below so you won't have to navigate upwards, we see that there is an act of mutual support being displayed as with romantic couples. Taehyung no doubt loves supporting his Wooga Sqaud hyungs. This movie has Park Seojoon in it, which is one of Tae's closest friends. Jungkook showed up to the premiere to also support Tae's friend. But, ANTIs would argue that Kook is there to see IU in the movie. That could be a minor reason to show up, but we know he's there to support Tae's friend because when Tae points the mic toward Kook,  he only wishes Seo Joon luck and not the rest of the actors, including IU. Clearly, we see Kook just supporting Tae and his friend, who is also Kook's friend now. This is how real relationships operate people! Showing mutual support comes with genuine love. The mic scene is 1:13-1:26.

Genuine romantic couples show a special type of support when they help to support and enhance another's career. We see in this video below that JK's very nervous. And Tae loves to bringing the best out in Kook, so he puts the mic in his hands to push Kook into speaking. He's done this several times before- encouraging JK to come out of his shyness. This very act enhances Jungkook's career, as Tae knows the fans want to hear from him. I think this is so loving, to put your lover first to help him engage with his fans. Of course, the mic scene can be seen again here: 1:13-1:26.

Fourth, romantic couples take care of each others needs where they can. The videos that you've seen so far in this chapter displays how Tae ministers to Kook. We saw it when the staff allowed them to stop so that Tae could encourage JK. We saw it when he could sense Kook's nervousness on stage and he shoulder bumped him to let him know he wasn't alone. These moments are precious as it shows their genuine love and care for one another. 

Bring On the Bonuses!⬇️

It's the sweet eyes for me!

And don't forget that we also call them heart eyes. ⬇️

Watching them walk in slo-no💜⬇️

Final Bonus:
Full analysis of this Taekook moment. Please give this YouTube content creator a follow.

Next | No Space