9 | Mutual Attention

Mutual attention is another aspect of romantic relationships. It's an element of Taekook's friendship and relationship. They are always giving each other attention. They do that through listening to one another; watching each other; and spending time with inside Taekook jokes (on and off camera).

I loved watching the mic sound check and the behind the scenes practice for the Busan concert. Tae and Kook typically give all their brothers mutual respect and attention, but these two are always in their own little world. This may be why they get separated so much on camera. Being in their own bubble turns a BTS show into a Taekook show and the company may not like that. But anyway, this couple played so much together. Look at how they are giving each other mutual attention.

Here is another time that the couple was in their own bubble giving each other so much attention. As a matter of fact, if you watch the whole video, you will see where Tae is giving other members attention and JK is having none of it. He plays with Tae's hair until V finally turns around to face him. But we all know that Jungkook really never has to worry. He is always Tae's first priority.

I included this same video before in the last chapter. But I wanted to display how romantic couples give each other attention. Taekook gives each other attention while listening to each other. And when I say give attention, I mean a full 100%. Like no one else is in the room. This is the Taekook effect for ya!

So we see that Taekook respond to each other like other romantic couples in that they give their undivided attention to one another. Sure they give their other bros attention. But when this couple does it, it's with heart eyes and they are in their own little love bubble. To try to join them would feel like an intrusion.

Keep making us feel single Taekook.

Next | Work Life