25 | They Know

Jimin is said to be the president of Taekook and I agree. (But he's also a provocateur). He has never been a hater and he loves them so much. The Maknae line are like the three musketeers. He is their hyung and shows them so much love and support. He loves them both like I said, but he and V have a solid bond. V has said on fan interview that Park Jimin was his best friend.

With that being said, because they are so close, I know Jimin has always known that Taekook were romantically involved. Jimin gives them so much love. Check out the video below.

Of course they all know. How many times have we seen Taekook being touchy and being bad boys?!?! Poor Leader Namjoon has gotten so frustrated with the two. These Maknaes are rebels. But any way, Namjoon definitely knows because he's the one that has to get them to behave. I think of what V said during a live. He said Taekook never fought with each other. But they did get into trouble together. I digress. But poor Namjoon knows.

Jin especially knows. He pushes the two of them together because he knows that's what they want.

JHope also knows, or shall we say knew because baby Taekook are caught on camera being boyfriends.

ANTIs: "that's no big deal. They all touch each other." Yeah true, but do they make it a big deal like JHope is doing by enjoying the view? Nooooo!

And if there is nothing between Taekook other than brotherhood, why is there the fascination with the name JK standing for Jungkook Kim?

Even Suga had suggested he change his name to Junkook Kim.

Whether fan service or not Joonie is over it!

Who will kiss Jk for his birthday? This video actually made me sad because I realized how much Tae got teased for crushing on Jungkook. JK gets embarrassed and says he wants a kiss from ARMYs. But either way, the entire groups knows that these two were either crushing on each other really bad or they were together-together. I think V had just walked in when Joonie said you can come kiss him (like now you have a legitimate chance to kiss your crush).

Next | Weverse and IG Live