18 | Love Languages

There was a time that every couple wanted to know their love language. I'm not sure if this concept is still popular but I'm still into it. There is a new list of 7 but I'm gonna' go with the original list of five as we discuss how they are related to Taekook.

The five love languages are words of affirmation, quality time, receiving gifts, acts of service, and physical touch.*

Words of affirmation are like declarations of their feelings of love and encouragement. Quality time is not about the amount of time you spend with a person but how great the time spent is. Receiving gifts is self-explanatory. Acts of service is like doing things for a significant other. And physical touch can be small gestures, to foreplay, to full blown sexual acts.

So, what love language(s) do(es) Taekook seem to gravitate toward?

Well, we only have public displays to go on. My analysis may be a bit shallow. But, in my personal opinion, Kim Taehyung's main love language is physical touch. He seems to express himself with touching and likes to be touched. Why is this important? Because with Taekook, we fans can always catch Tae subtlety or not so subtlety touching JK. It's breathtaking sometimes.

For instance, remember the time when JK wasn't feeling well and he was also falling asleep while they were "at work?" There were empty chairs in the room, but Tae decided to get on the floor with JK. I'm not sure if he was trying to wake Kook up or what, but he rubbed his hand through JK's hair. This was very sensual and loving at the same time.

The same may hold true for Jungkook. He seems to respond to not only Tae's attention, but touch as well. He likes touching his Taebear and receiving touches. Remember this night⬇️? We were all third wheeling!

The way they act in public tells me that they spend plenty of quality time together. We've all seen the video where they are at that lover's hotel/retreat center where they did the Run BTS challenge. Taekook both seem to like to compliment each other so they probably practice words of affirmation in private as well. We've all watched them give gifts to each other and commit acts of service towards one another. But I think physical touch is their main love language. They hang on to each other like they are each other's therapy animals.😂💜

What do you think their main love language is?

A/N
Love Languages copied from⬇️
* https://www.mindbodygreen.com/articles/the-5-love-languages-explained#:~:text=The%20five%20love%20languages%20are,of%20service%2C%20and%20physical%20touch.

Next | Sexual Awakening