12 | Fights

Brothers often fight and it's just normal for friends to have fall outs as well. But when a couple is fighting, you can tell. The devastation will be written all over their faces.

Here Taekook must've had some type of fight. You can see where Tae tries to pull JK in closer (bros wouldn't give a shit, but a boyfriend would want you closer if he wants to make it up to you-whatever he did). But JK is still angry or hurt or both and the whole time they are in their own little kdrama as usual while the rest don't have a clue. They ended up being ok by the time the event was over, but this portion of the video broke my Taekook heart.

This was another sad video. For some reason Tae was ignoring JK. I don't know what had happened, but you could tell that Tae was ignoring him on purpose because when JK walked off, Tae looked at him as he went the other way. But he wouldn't look his way while they were standing close. After V starts hugging the other members, poor Kook was in tears.

Sometimes couples refuse to fight in public. One partner or both may show their anger or hurt but wait until they are in private to hash it out. We all know the Maknae line are besties and they love each other. So don't take this analysis as I'm saying Tae was mad at Jimin. But here we see that Jungkook runs his fingers through Jimin's hair and V doesn't like it at all. I don't believe it's because he touches Jimin, but maybe he had some fan service planned for he and Jungkook but JK decided to take that time to bond with Jimin? Will we ever know for sure? Probably not. But either way, there was not a fight on stage, but I bet afterwards, there was hell to pay at home/hotel for the crimes Jungkook committed on stage.

Just like with romantic relationships, we see that Taekook have fights like regular couples, and not just as bros.

Next | Jealousy