16 | Special Treatment

There is another common thread that runs through romantic relationships. Partners usually display their love for each other by offering special treatment to their better halves. In this chapter we will consider special treatment as acts of love that is only offered to the other partner and no one else. We've seen this a lot with Jungkook and Taehyung.

We have seen Tae go out of his way to make either Jungkook feel special or to create special moments for the two of them.

I believe during the following scene, JK had been doing some filming. I also believe that he was waiting for Tae to join him in front of the camera. So we can see that V took some extra care in grabbing two handfuls of confetti to use for their video that they are making with just the two of them. Though V loves all of his brothers, he only made this moment special for him and Jungkook.

You can see hear where V takes the extra time to gather the confetti. Awww...warms my heart

Some of my favorite Taekook moments is when they offer each other special treatment while being domestic. You'll see that in the Festa video following that Tae isn't pouring drinks for everyone. But as soon as Jungkook tells him he needs water, Tae understands the assignment and reaches down and grabs water and pours it into JK's glass. He was offering him special treatment by serving him. It was so heartwarming and hot at the same time.

During this next BTS celebration, the guys are eating (maybe pizza and cake?) and drinking champagne. Tae runs out of champagne in his glass and when they all go in for a toast, JK pours champagne in Tae's glass. Why didn't he pour champagne into the other slightly empty flutes? I know I saw at least one other partially empty glass there. Because he's only showing special treatment to his bae.

The reason I call this next act of love (and lustful teasing) special treatment is because I've never seen JK flat out put his ass in front of the other members in an enticing way. I could be wrong but couldn't find any footage lol! This is again special treatment for his Tae.

Ok here is a bonus. I think I've used this example in another chapter, but remember when the guys were playing Jenga? And Tae grabs Jungkook's piece for him like it was nothing?!?! It was so funny and kinda low-key savage. Tae was showing his love for him and JK kinda smirked so you know he loved it! Meanwhile, Joonie and the rest are like totally done with the two! Joonie even nervously look at the staff. The staff may have not liked it, but I of course loved it!

You don't have to be a Taekook shipper to see that there is a bond between these two. I mean, friends do favors for friends all the time, but these two offer special treatment toward each other that they don't offer others. Again I'll say, this ain't bro shit, this is hoe shit!

Next | Intimacy