7 | V Outing Them

Another reason why we Taekookers believe that Taekook are a couple is the way Taehyung outs them. I don't know if it's true or not, but I've heard that they have said to people that their relationship is not a secret, just private. I don't have proof that they have ever said that. But for some reason, they are on the down-low.

I'm not sure if it's on purpose, or by accident, but V has been outing them for a while now

I'm not sure if it's on purpose, or by accident, but V has been outing them for a while now. We will talk about this in a later chapter. Now keep in mind that if these were just simply isolated events and none of the other elements of a relationship was there, then all of this would look like normal coincidences. However, these are not isolated events. So now, let's look at the hints Taehyung throws that he and Jungkook may be a romantic couple.

First, and this one is the funniest to me, but on an American late night show (I think it was American) BTS are playing games. And on one of the clips, you can clearly see that the guys are stuffing Tiny Tan characters down V's pants. He works to get them all to fit and when he's done he has such a pleased look on his face. When you look at his waist at the characters, there is Jungkook's character kissing and kind of on top of Tae's. This was so funny!

To me, he was saying like "yes bitches this is my man. Even in tiny tan world!"

Secondly, I'm writing this chapter on Valentine's Day, 2023. And as of late, every time V goes live or he's in the airport or whatever, he's mentioning Jungkook all the time. I don't remember his doing that before. (Also, they just did their instagram live that made us taekookers happy!) First, V went live and Kook can be heard in the background singing. Then V cuts it short and comes back on to explain that Kook was there at his house. Now, why would he have to explain? People say they are just bros! Can't they visit each other? But because it's Taekook, there had to be an explanation. Either way, V outed them by proving that they spend private time together. Jikookers tend to think that they don't. So here⬇️

Then there is the questionable scene where Tae stacks their avatars together on a company video. I will talk later about this same scene as I have a theory why he was doing that. But for right now, I think it outed their romance. I could be wrong but it seems like V was trying to say, the company can separate us, but we will always be together.

The fourth example is like to include is when Tae accidentally called Jungkook "Jagiya." I've been told by K-armies that that term is a term of endearment that you use for a lover. It's kinda like when we say "babe" or "honey."

And last but not least, there is the controversial line that Tae delivered during a live after their performance in the USA. He basically slipped up and asked JK for a kiss while he had his arm wrapped around him. What was also funny is that when Jk said he was going to go shower, V said he wanted to go because he was too (I guess he needed to shower at the same time Kook did lol)! But anyway, he asked for the kiss in Korean.

Ok here is a bonus:
Supposedly, Taekook went on a date while in Busan. Guess how we know they were there? Because my bias V put up photos on his insta lol!

So there you have it folks! My top five scenes I love that shows how V outed his relationship with JK. I know there are others. Let me know which ones you've found!

Next | Mutual Support