22 | 2020 and the USA

Omg! Something happened with Taekook around 2020. It's like they came out bold without actually coming out. And most of this boldness that I saw was in the 🇺🇸. I should correct myself and say it started in 2020.  

First of all, The 202o Grammys Taekook is and was EPIC! When I say everyone was buzzing about "who are the two guys in black and gray"! You couldn't watch them without noticing something between these two. Jungkook especially was a little clingy. Could it be perhaps that his man is the most handsome man in the world and he wanted to claim his man? Was he letting everyone know that Tae was not single? Well if that was his motive, damn he pulled it off!

Look at that power couple will you? Please! What other couple in the world can compare to them right now? In my Queen Charlotte's voice from Bridgerton: They are an illustrious match! This is their season to shine. I am thinking of the song Golden Hour right now! Look below at another angle of that 2020 Taekook. They are so happy and in a world of their own. I've said plenty times, This is their world right now and we just live in it!😂

This below was not in 2020, but look at how free they are in front of the White House? I'm American and have never walked those hallowed halls, but BTS took the White House and USA by storm. Taekook even took pictures together there. And they are a little clingy this day as well if you were to watch the entire video. V had his arm around Kook's waist (of course) and after releasing him, JK ends up putting his head on Tae's shoulder. So cute 🥰!

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRn73auj/
^^^clip of the video with Tae's hand on Kook's waist^^^

And here they are still in the USA and you can see Taekook getting really close to each other and Tae is constantly hitting JK's ass. I think Taehyung thought they would be off camera below the waist. He was mistaken. So we got these Taekook crumbs⬇️

The USA fans noticed immediately because this isn't normal behavior for men who are not a couple in our culture. And I love clingy Jungkook. We don't get a lot of that. It's usually Tae who initiated the clinginess.

Also in the USA, Taekook went out on a date escorted by the one and only Jung Hoseok. They had such a great time together. People in the restaurant also posted pics of the couple hugged up. It was a blessing for my Taekook eyes to behold. 

And don't get me started on their last concert in Las Vegas and the live they did afterwards?!?!?! Taekook were a blessing on stage in Las Vegas. I became a fan after the concert so didn't get to go. But my fingers are crossed for 2025.

Also, I could mention the secret date they had when they came to the USA (New York) with their First Lady. It was said they had the entire restaurant to themselves. Don't know how they managed that, but that's the power of Taekook. It was also said the owner of the restaurant also posted their picture on their social media of choice.

But yes I believe Taekook blossomed in 2020 and in the USA they felt free to be themselves

But yes I believe Taekook blossomed in 2020 and in the USA they felt free to be themselves. This is nothing against South Korea or other countries, I'm just commenting on what I've seen.

Did you notice a change in them or naw?

Next | JK Initiating Now