36 | Thats Suspicious!

Are Taekook a real couple? Wow! If not, then there are some questionable behavior between the two and suspicious moments that could not otherwise be explained.

Remember when BTS won an award and Park Seojoon, V's friend, was presenting? As they walked to the stage, Jungkook pushed Tae ahead because he knew Tae was excited to receive the award from his fellow Wooga Squad member. Why would he push him as just his friend? I can't imagine why. But as a formerly jealous boyfriend who was now friends with Wooga, JK wanted Tae to know it was ok to be excited. This was a show of not only being brothers but also supporting a significant other.

This moment is one of my faves. BTS reminisce and speak about their favorite memory on their journey. And of course, V had to mention something Jungkook-related. It was adorable. They also displayed matching rings on their wedding ring fingers and danced together after they sang. What a beautiful moment. Look at the way JK caresses Tae and the way Tae looks into Kook's face. BROs DONT DO THIS SHIT!

This is a rare and underrated Taekook moment. Some wise and eager Taekookers did the research and found that this hand gesture made by Taekook during the My Universe performance was from another boy x boy couple. This weird symbol (the I see you one) being done towards each other on stage is sus if they are to be just friends. But it makes sense as we know they are more than that. They are in love and have to find any opportune way to show it without disrespecting their conservative counterparts and fans. God bless them.

Next | PeriodT.